Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Now that ain't no way to build a wall..
Quote | Reply
...so far only 20 million in funds can be found to be diverted to the wall construction. I'll bet that it will never get built.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/...ent/article34180111/
Quote Reply
Re: Now that ain't no way to build a wall.. [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wish I had as much time to spare as you do for something going on in another country that has no impact on me as you do.

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Re: Now that ain't no way to build a wall.. [justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
justgeorge wrote:
I wish I had as much time to spare as you do for something going on in another country that has no impact on me as you do.

He has so much more free time because he lives in a far more civilized society and doesn't have to worry too much about getting shot while riding his bicycle, hanging out at a bar, shopping at the mall, or going to the movies...

I have a personality disorder, I don't drink coffee...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
justgeorge wrote:
Donald trump lives rent free in his head.
Quote Reply
Re: Now that ain't no way to build a wall.. [wasusnowme] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wasusnowme wrote:
justgeorge wrote:

He has so much more free time because he lives in a far more civilized society and doesn't have to worry too much about getting shot while riding his bicycle, hanging out at a bar, shopping at the mall, or going to the movies...
I don't worry about those things, do you?

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
justgeorge wrote:
wasusnowme wrote:
justgeorge wrote:

Some people create their own problems.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
justgeorge wrote:
wasusnowme wrote:
justgeorge wrote:

Of course I do. I live in an area with a college graduation rate of less than 20 percent and a state government that endorses open carry.

I have a personality disorder, I don't drink coffee...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Trump does not bother with tiny details such as this.

Make America great again!

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
"An internal report, previously reported by Reuters, estimated that fully walling off or fencing the entire southern border would cost $21.6-billion – $9.3-million per mile of fence and $17.8-million per mile of wall."

That all kinda depends on how high you want it, doesn't it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pyh1Va_mYWI

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The wall may not be built, but it will be beautiful. What Trump says has happened is what matters most. It's not chaos, it's a smooth running machine.

"To be honest, I inherited this mess."
Quote Reply