Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: President Thin Skin to skip White House Correspondents dinner [Dirt fighter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dirt fighter wrote:
The WHCD has been nothing but a gathering of the pathetic , incestuous so-called journalists that want to feel like their a branch of government. No one that voted for Trump gives a fuck about it .
It reminds me of the south park episode were the self proclaimed elites Get together and snort each other's farts.
Trump is roasted all day everyday by nearly everyone in the press, entertainment and in the establishment of both parties.
Him not giving that sesspool the time of day won't hurt him one bit.

Just admit he is a gigantic orange pussy. It will make you feel slightly better.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: President Thin Skin to skip White House Correspondents dinner [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Those dollars are then used, in part, to fund scholarships for aspiring journalists.

Trump's supporters are way too busy defending him against the evil media to realize that the dinner isn't all about Trump.

Quote Reply
Re: President Thin Skin to skip White House Correspondents dinner [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
2011 WHCD... Seth Myers roasting Trump and Trump doesn't seem to be finding it funny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YGITlxfT6s

Quote Reply
Re: President Thin Skin to skip White House Correspondents dinner [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I read on Breibart that the White House Correspondents Association don't hunt, drink beer and uses long words. They be libtard fascist commies. And they have the gay.

veganerd wrote:
slowguy wrote:
Dirt fighter wrote:
I'd say way less than half the country even knows what the WHCD is . And out those that do know , most would agree that Its a waste of tax payer money and has been nothing but a mock and bash conservatives /praise and worship progressives celebration for years. Should be shut down.

I guess we should count you among those who don't know. The White House Correspondents Dinner isn't taxpayer funded. It's sponsored by the White House Correspondents Association (not a government agency), and it is funded by donation and by the ticket price for people who buy seats at the dinner. Those dollars are then used, in part, to fund scholarships for aspiring journalists.

fucking commies!

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Re: President Thin Skin to skip White House Correspondents dinner [len] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not a master of self depreciating humour.

Clearly.

The correspondents event is ironically, significant to the whole Trump presidency. I read recently that when Trump attended the 2011 edition of the event, strangely as a guest of the Washington Post(!!), he was roasted, and made fun of by then President Obama as well as Emcee Seth Myers. It should be noted that this was the peak of the whole Birther nonsense, of which Trump was a big pusher of! It should also be noted, that, that is what this event is all about. It's all meant in good fun. However, not for Trump - apparently he was seething afterwards, and vowed then to make a run for President. And perhaps seen as a way to get back at Barak Obama! Regarding the latter, it makes sense because it's been said that the two main drivers of just about everything Trump does are revenge and settling scores. This is on display almost daily - in comments he makes and via twitter. He has to get even, settle the score and have the last say!

That he will NOT attend this event this year, comes as no real surprise. He does not cope well at all with this sort of humor and seems to take it all deeply personally. How he has been so "successful" with such thin skin and lacking, any real sense of humor is truly extraordinary!

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Re: President Thin Skin to skip White House Correspondents dinner [Fleck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Given her a current relationship with the media and the fact that many outlets were cancelling their attendance and or hosting the after parties this doesn't come as a surprise.

To be honest it's a no win for him:

Go and get roasted the fuck out of (which he can't take)

Don't go and get called a pussy.

Either way the relationship with the media continues to deteriorate

Credit where credit is due though, he's sticking with his promise of not doing business as usual despite this making him look like a total pussy.

I still love seeing how much windy and Duffy still wash his balls at every opportunity tho. That for me is the best part of the daily trump updates.
Quote Reply
Re: President Thin Skin to skip White House Correspondents dinner [triguy101] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
triguy101 wrote:

I still love seeing how much windy and Duffy still wash his balls at every opportunity tho. That for me is the best part of the daily trump updates.

Go back and read my position on Trump dingleberry. My ball washing is pointing out the distortions and hysterics of the lefties on here. See Dan and the First Amendment is under attack thread where he finally admits yeah not so much.
Quote Reply
Re: President Thin Skin to skip White House Correspondents dinner [chriskal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chriskal wrote:
Alec Baldwin should attend in his place.

Hillary would be even more of a slam.
Quote Reply
Re: President Thin Skin to skip White House Correspondents dinner [schroeder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey schroeder off topic but do you play the piano?

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Re: President Thin Skin to skip White House Correspondents dinner [len] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
len wrote:
Hey schroeder off topic but do you play the piano?

Not since Lucy died. Actually, I used to live right down the road from Schultz.
Quote Reply
Re: President Thin Skin to skip White House Correspondents dinner [schroeder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
made my day

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Re: President Thin Skin to skip White House Correspondents dinner [Dirt fighter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dirt fighter wrote:
Alvin Tostig wrote:
Dirt fighter wrote:
The WHCD has been nothing but a gathering of the pathetic , incestuous so-called journalists that want to feel like their a branch of government. No one that voted for Trump gives a fuck about it .

Trump (and his supporters) can continue to blame the "so-called journalists", "so-called judges", and "lying media" for everything that doesn't go their way, and none of them will continue to give a fuck about it. But that's less than half of the country.

Trump has missed a chance to play to his supporters (and possibly to take down some of his critics) by ducking this dinner. He could have made it all about himself. Now, he simply looks like someone unable to face anyone other than a group made up of carefully screened supporters.

I don't think a single supporter would be watching.
His supporters maybe less than half the country but it's much more than half of the ones who are engaged or that have skin in the game.
I'd say way less than half the country even knows what the WHCD is . And out those that do know , most would agree that Its a waste of tax payer money and has been nothing but a mock and bash conservatives /praise and worship progressives celebration for years. Should be shut down.

I don't care how big a Trumpster supporter you are, the reality is that's its just plain weeney for the guy not to show up.
Quote Reply
Re: President Thin Skin to skip White House Correspondents dinner [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
Dirt fighter wrote:
Alvin Tostig wrote:
Dirt fighter wrote:

Trump (and his supporters) can continue to blame the "so-called journalists", "so-called judges", and "lying media" for everything that doesn't go their way, and none of them will continue to give a fuck about it. But that's less than half of the country.

Trump has missed a chance to play to his supporters (and possibly to take down some of his critics) by ducking this dinner. He could have made it all about himself. Now, he simply looks like someone unable to face anyone other than a group made up of carefully screened supporters.

I don't think a single supporter would be watching.
His supporters maybe less than half the country but it's much more than half of the ones who are engaged or that have skin in the game.

I don't care how big a Trumpster supporter you are, the reality is that's its just plain weeney for the guy not to show up.
I wouldn't expect you to understand. Go ahead and slobber up all the criticism on Trump that will be spewed over the mext month or so about this.
When it's over and he gaines even more support, maybe you'll get it.
Wait ... who am I kidding.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dirt fighter wrote:

I wouldn't expect you to understand. Go ahead and slobber up all the criticism on Trump that will be spewed over the mext month or so about this.
When it's over and he gaines even more support, maybe you'll get it.
Wait ... who am I kidding.

I think I'm pretty objective when it comes to Trump as I don't like him, but see where he and others are coming from when they criticize the media for their stories. That being said, I don't see how he can gain even more support as you say. I think there are a group of people who "really like Trump", but I don't see his actions causing the numbers in that group to grow. Now, those actions might make his supporters say "I really, really, really like him", but I don't think he's winning over any new converts.

I was willing to give him a chance, but his juvenile and un-presidential behavior is making me cringe.
Quote Reply
Re: President Thin Skin to skip White House Correspondents dinner [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:

I was willing to give him a chance, but his juvenile and un-presidential behavior is making me cringe.

You bleeding heart liberals make me sick.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: President Thin Skin to skip White House Correspondents dinner [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
rick_pcfl wrote:

Why? I'm far from a "bleeding heart liberal" (that's my mother an brother). I am a moderate who will vote on either side of the ticket, if appropriate. As far as I'm concerned, the far left is not much better than the far right in some aspects.

Prior to the election I thought Trump was wholly unfit for to be president (you can use whatever adjectives you'd like: sexist, xenophobic, maniacally egotistical, etc) to describe his personality. But, he was elected by the rules established in the Constitution so I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. His inaugural speech and subsequent behavior have convinced me I wasn't wrong.

No, I did not vote for HRC, either.
Quote Reply
Re: President Thin Skin to skip White House Correspondents dinner [HandHeartCrown] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HandHeartCrown wrote:
BLeP wrote:
rick_pcfl wrote:

Why? I'm far from a "bleeding heart liberal" (that's my mother an brother). I am a moderate who will vote on either side of the ticket, if appropriate. As far as I'm concerned, the far left is not much better than the far right in some aspects.

Prior to the election I thought Trump was wholly unfit for to be president (you can use whatever adjectives you'd like: sexist, xenophobic, maniacally egotistical, etc) to describe his personality. But, he was elected by the rules established in the Constitution so I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. His inaugural speech and subsequent behavior have convinced me I wasn't wrong.

No, I did not vote for HRC, either.

'Twas sarcasm. He's proving every day just how unfit he is.

Quote Reply
Re: President Thin Skin to skip White House Correspondents dinner [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Who has ever been more ridiculed and made more fun of than Trump it has been endless for a year. SNL bits, Seth Meyers, The Daily show, The main stream media, Hollywood....
Really there is no need to see him at this dinner where people actually hate him. For you who don't like him and want to see more jabs taken at his expense just watch the Oscar's.
Quote Reply
Re: President Thin Skin to skip White House Correspondents dinner [getcereal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Please, Oscars are as much liars as the fake media. Telling me La la Land won best picture, when in fact it was really Moonlight.
#FakeOscars
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well. Here we are nearly 400 days into Trump as candidate and POTUS and yet there are still so many who expect him to be like the previous 44. <shaking my head>
Quote Reply
Re: President Thin Skin to skip White House Correspondents dinner [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't expect anything (well aside from him blundering his way from day to day).

I just enjoy mocking him and this is just another reason to. He's a pussy and can't take a few jokes. We all knew that though, this is just a reminder.

Quote Reply
Re: President Thin Skin to skip White House Correspondents dinner [getcereal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Who has ever been more ridiculed and made more fun of than Trump it has been endless for a year.

Who has ever deserved it more?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can see why Trump would want to skip it. I don't think there would be any good natured jokes at all, with most of them having some barbs and poison. I imagine those would go both ways as he probably wouldn't be able to control himself and would get personal and nasty.

It may have actually been the best thing for him to do since he is so petty and vicious. Attending probably would have worsened his relationship with the media and would have made him look worse (still possible).

It is sad that he has to be handled like an emo teenager.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
I don't expect anything (well aside from him blundering his way from day to day).

I just enjoy mocking him and this is just another reason to. He's a pussy and can't take a few jokes. We all knew that though, this is just a reminder.

You don't get it and I suspect you never will. But your not alone. So you go that going for you.
Quote Reply
Re: President Thin Skin to skip White House Correspondents dinner [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
It may have actually been the best thing for him to do since he is so petty and vicious. Attending probably would have worsened his relationship with the media and would have made him look worse (still possible).

It is sad that he has to be handled like an emo teenager.

I'm not up to speed on emo kids these days. Are we supposed to ridicule them, or ignore them?

"The right to party is a battle we have fought, but we'll surrender and go Amish... NOT!" -Wayne Campbell
Quote Reply

Prev Next