Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Crap like this is exactly why the UN is fucked.
Quote | Reply
And why we need to withdraw support.

https://www.yahoo.com/...perts-132300553.html

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Crap like this is exactly why the UN is fucked. [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Everyone is a victim and nobody is responsible for their own actions. Seeing oneself as a victim a shitty culture that needs to go away.
Last edited by: KChen086: Sep 28, 16 0:16
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Reparations for slavery was called the Civil war.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A waste of time on many levels. Never going to happen.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The people this happened to are dead. The people who did this are dead. How many generations are going to blame stuff like this as reasons why they can't pull their finger out of their ass and get on with life?

Present day people can't be held liable for actions of generations past. Let's keep pointing fingers at the Germans whilst we are at it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Surely that is not connected to this. From our President's address to the UN last week.

Quote:
Sometimes I'm criticized in my own country for professing a belief in international norms and multilateral institutions. But I am convinced that in the long run, giving up some freedom of action -- not giving up our ability to protect ourselves or pursue our core interests, but binding ourselves to international rules over the long term -- enhances our security.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: Crap like this is exactly why the UN is fucked. [Harbinger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Harbinger wrote:
A waste of time on many levels. Never going to happen.

Do you not realize Clinton and Obama have already paid reparations to black farmers?

(It's actually from a federal lawsuit but it's always best to blame Obama and Clinton since it happened under their watch)
Quote Reply
Re: Crap like this is exactly why the UN is fucked. [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
Surely that is not connected to this. From our President's address to the UN last week.

Quote:

Sometimes I'm criticized in my own country for professing a belief in international norms and multilateral institutions. But I am convinced that in the long run, giving up some freedom of action -- not giving up our ability to protect ourselves or pursue our core interests, but binding ourselves to international rules over the long term -- enhances our security.

Explains the spate of attacks all over Europe recently.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The UN is a joke.
Quote Reply
Re: Crap like this is exactly why the UN is fucked. [mv2005] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mv2005 wrote:
The people this happened to are dead. The people who did this are dead. How many generations are going to blame stuff like this as reasons why they can't pull their finger out of their ass and get on with life?

Present day people can't be held liable for actions of generations past. Let's keep pointing fingers at the Germans whilst we are at it.

Your privilege has clearly gone unchecked!

"The right to party is a battle we have fought, but we'll surrender and go Amish... NOT!" -Wayne Campbell
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
so should japan pay us for dragging us into WWII? or should that be divided between all the Axis Powers?

ΜΟΛΩΝ-ΛΑΒΕ
we're doomed
Last edited by: Madduck: Sep 28, 16 6:50
Quote Reply
Re: Crap like this is exactly why the UN is fucked. [Madduck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Madduck wrote:
so should japan pay us for dragging us into WWII? or should that be divided between all the Axis Powers?

And this is where Trump comes in and tells them to F off and be done with it.

Is there anyone not tired of Oblamer telling the world how much the USA sucks?
Quote Reply
Re: Crap like this is exactly why the UN is fucked. [Madduck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No comments on the original post, but just wanted point out that Japan and the other axis power did pay significant amounts of reparation money post wwII.

Quote:
"According to Article 14 of the Treaty of Peace with Japan (1951): "Japan should pay reparations to the Allied Powers for the damage and suffering caused by it during the war. Japan will promptly enter into negotiations with Allied Powers". War reparations made pursuant to the San Francisco Peace Treaty with Japan (1951) include: reparations amounting to US$550 million (198 billion yen 1956) were made to the United States, and US$39 million (14.04 billion yen 1959) to Viet Nam; payment to the International Committee of the Red Cross to compensate prisoners of war (POW) of 4.5 million pounds sterling (4.54109 billion yen) was made; and Japan relinquished all overseas assets approximately US$23.681 billion (379.499 billion yen)." (from Wikipedia article "War Reparations")

Sorry if you were being tongue in cheek and I completely missed it.
Quote Reply
Re: Crap like this is exactly why the UN is fucked. [Goobdog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Goobdog wrote:

yeah, libtards.

ΜΟΛΩΝ-ΛΑΒΕ
we're doomed
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Goobdog wrote:
Madduck wrote:

And this is where Trump comes in and tells them to F off and be done with it.

Very good point because crap like this supoorts trump's America first behavior. Fuck the un, fuck anybody who supports it and our membership.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Crap like this is exactly why the UN is fucked. [jschm13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you seriously not see the difference between a negotiated treaty between victor and loser of a war and a corrupt kleptocracy dictating to the world's lone superpower that it needs to pay its own citizens for acts that happened more than a century for and its own citizens died to end?

Quote Reply
Re: Crap like this is exactly why the UN is fucked. [Harbinger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For the un or is to call it out is stupid. Eventually the in wil alienate the un enough that somebody running for president will question our Participation.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why doesn't the UN put any focus on current issues like the way people are currently being treated in the middle east?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I once heard this at a tea party rally.

What is the most dangerous place in the world for a UN peacekeeper?

The US. Specifically a red state. I believe that.

Quote Reply
Re: Crap like this is exactly why the UN is fucked. [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Because the UN is run by people like those who run the Middle East.

Quote Reply
Re: Crap like this is exactly why the UN is fucked. [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Im not a fan of John Bolton in general. A few years back he was appointed to the un as ambassador. He was recess appointed because liberals hated him due to his anti-un stance. For that he should be held in high regard. People like him are precisely who we need to send there to look out for our interest.

Rice clearly doesn't.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Take a look at all the committee members and tell me how they could not come to that conclusion:

http://ohchr.org/...t/Pages/Members.aspx

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
And why we need to withdraw support.

https://www.yahoo.com/...perts-132300553.html

George W. should have negotiated a better deal.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why does the USA continue to be the primary financial supporter of an organization that is clearly anti USA?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lets make America great again!

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply

Prev Next