Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Yoga pants [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
Quote:
And the winner is!

Sure, if any of the women walking around wearing yoga pants looked like those girls, ....

But they don't. They just don't.

That wasn't his question. He qualified it to hot girls wearing yoga pants vs. sun dress vs. jeans vs. shorts.

Also, where are you hanging out? Sure they are the minority, but women like that in yoga pants are all over!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Yoga pants [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
slowguy wrote:
Quote:
And the winner is!

Sure, if any of the women walking around wearing yoga pants looked like those girls, ....

But they don't. They just don't.

That wasn't his question. He qualified it to hot girls wearing yoga pants vs. sun dress vs. jeans vs. shorts.

Also, where are you hanging out? Sure they are the minority, but women like that in yoga pants are all over!

I don't think eh specified hot girls, and you're high if you think you're seeing girls like that all over the place. I'm in DC now but just left San Diego and that's definitely not what you see most of the time running around.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SkipG wrote:
Is it too much to ask to see a hot woman in a sexy summer dress, or a nice pair of shorts with tan legs, some jeans from time to time?

Emphasis added.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Last edited by: JSA: Aug 24, 16 15:46
Quote Reply
Re: Yoga pants [SkipG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where do you stand on JSA and Duffy's Capri denim leggings?
Quote Reply
Re: Yoga pants [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
Where do you stand on JSA and Duffy's Capri denim leggings?

They are not capris, but they are denim man leggings and they make my ass look spectacular!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
SkipG wrote:
Is it too much to ask to see a hot woman in a sexy summer dress, or a nice pair of shorts with tan legs, some jeans from time to time?

Emphasis added.

Ahh. I missed the word "hot."

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: Yoga pants [Moonrocket] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Out here the hipsters are wearing stocking caps when it's 80 degrees out. Why?

Moonrocket wrote:
Quit your complaining. As women our eye candy went from 80s beefcakes to pale bearded hipsters. Ooh you look so sexy in those mustard yellow tight cords- but you missed a crumb in your beard. Other than swimming at the Olympics every 4 years we pretty much have nothing.
Quote Reply
Re: Yoga pants [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
axlsix3 wrote:

Moonrocket wrote:
Quit your complaining. As women our eye candy went from 80s beefcakes to pale bearded hipsters. Ooh you look so sexy in those mustard yellow tight cords- but you missed a crumb in your beard. Other than swimming at the Olympics every 4 years we pretty much have nothing.

Because they're idiots.

Personally, I'm just waiting for the zubaz revolution to make its way back around.

http://awfulsports.files.wordpress.com/....png?w=500&h=346
Quote Reply
Re: Yoga pants [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
axlsix3 wrote:

Moonrocket wrote:
For the same reason why chicks were wearing mini skirts, tank tops, Ugg boots and scarves around their necks in mid summer. It looked cool on someone other than them. So they thought.

Quote | Reply
No good?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
No good?

Horrible just like this monstrosity.

Quote | Reply
OneGoodLeg wrote:
MJuric wrote:
But you did hit on a bigger problem which likely will not go away, "pants or shorts that do not fit."

No matter what the current popular dress attire is some people will always fit better, be better looking, etc etc etc then other people.

Right, but could we please go back to a time when fat chicks were appropriately ashamed to be seen in public, rather than flaunting their pale, jiggly shit everywhere in clingy clothes that only accentuate rather than mitigate the horror?

And don't even get me started on compounding that visual offense with awful, stupid, low-quality tats...

I blame the Kardashians for the giant ass craze. Man, I hope that goes away soon. Give me a blonde girl with a tiny ass any day over these dark-haired dump trucks. And back off on the fake eyelashes and make up please.
Last edited by: timboricki: Aug 27, 16 9:14
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is it too much to ask to see a hot woman in a sexy summer dress

When I lived in Thailand, the thing I noticed most about the women is that the overwhelming majority dressed up like women. Almost all of them would wear nice light dresses, very classy.

Imagine my disappointment when I came back to Canada and see girls in yoga pants. It is rare to see a nice dress during the work week, standard fare for a Thai woman.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
I don't think eh specified hot girls, and you're high if you think you're seeing girls like that all over the place. I'm in DC now but just left San Diego and that's definitely not what you see most of the time running around.

Try Georgetown, Crystal City, Tysons Corner, West side of the red line, or anywhere around the college campuses, Farragut Square or DuPont Circle during business hours. Avoid the Mall (even more so during the summer months)!! I cant say that there are swarms of them out there, but there is still plenty of eye candy around.
Quote Reply
Re: Yoga pants [timboricki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dark haired dump trucks LOL!

Re: Yoga pants [50+] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
50+ wrote:
I work in a college, god bless the inventor of yoga pants.

So, is it a fair assumption that you are in a 50+ age group and spend your work day eyeing 18-22 year olds in yoga pants?

Well, that's reason enough to make me thankful I spent most of my time in college in baggy t-shirts and basketball shorts. I had graduated to tank tops and running shorts, but this has me reconsidering that move...
Quote Reply
Re: Yoga pants [trigoof] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trigoof wrote:
50+ wrote:

So, is it a fair assumption that you are in a 50+ age group and spend your work day eyeing 18-22 year olds in yoga pants?

Well, that's reason enough to make me thankful I spent most of my time in college in baggy t-shirts and basketball shorts. I had graduated to tank tops and running shorts, but this has me reconsidering that move...

What's wrong with giving the geriatric crowd a little thrill? That's why I swim during water aerobics class - give the old gals a little show. Gawd knows their "workout" isn't elevating anyone's heart rate ... ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
trigoof wrote:
50+ wrote:

What's wrong with giving the geriatric crowd a little thrill? That's why I swim during water aerobics class - give the old gals a little show. Gawd knows their "workout" isn't elevating anyone's heart rate ... ;-)
careful all that swim talk will get you booted out of here!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SkipG wrote:
JSA wrote:
trigoof wrote:
50+ wrote:

careful all that swim talk will get you booted out of here!

Sorry. What I meant to say was "cleaning my gun and talking about Trump at the pool" ...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
trigoof wrote:
50+ wrote:

A very fit 50+ thank you. :)
Last edited by: 50+: Aug 25, 16 17:38
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BEEP!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

You say this like there is some negative connotation to the activity of old geezers oogling young women. I just assumed this was the natural course of life. Once you can no longer get it up all you CAN do is look....We have the term "Dirty old men" for a reason.

~Matt

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
trigoof wrote:
50+ wrote:

If you sporting camel toe, men (real men) are going to look.

It's biology. It's hard wired.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Yoga pants [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you sporting camel toe, men (real men) are going to look.

It's biology. It's hard wired.

Typically if you're a man you're going to look at a female...it's hardwired, it's biology. How hard you have to work to not continue to look is going to depend on many things...camel toe is a factor.

~Matt

Quote Reply
Re: Yoga pants [MJuric] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sometimes it's a HUGE factor...

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply

Prev Next