Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Yoga pants
Quote | Reply
Talking with some people at work about this topic...male and female. Im in the minority on this topic but I'm just getting tired of seeing women in yoga pants all the time. I know most women probably don't give a shit about what I think of their daily attire and I understand why they wear them, easy, comfortable but c'mon these things are just out of control now. Is it too much to ask to see a hot woman in a sexy summer dress, or a nice pair of shorts with tan legs, some jeans from time to time?
Quote Reply
Re: Yoga pants [SkipG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Racist!
Quote Reply
Re: Yoga pants [triguy101] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
triguy101 wrote:
Racist!

White male privilege.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am going to side with SkipG on this issue. A well fitting pair of jean shorts are easily worth yoga pants.
Quote Reply
Re: Yoga pants [Runningwithbees] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quit your complaining. As women our eye candy went from 80s beefcakes to pale bearded hipsters. Ooh you look so sexy in those mustard yellow tight cords- but you missed a crumb in your beard. Other than swimming at the Olympics every 4 years we pretty much have nothing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
after yoga pants, anything else feels like a costume. I don't think you'll be getting your wish in a big way.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Im in the minority on this topic but I'm just getting tired of seeing women in yoga pants all the time.

Women are a gift in pretty much every shape or form and clothing attire. If they want to wear yoga pants over a pair of Daisy Dukes, I will be thankful for the fact that they are there. Even if they decide to wear a burka they still smell good :-)

~Matt

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yoga pants are not for everybody. It's like showing up at a nudist beach and seeing the opposite of what you expect.
Quote Reply
Re: Yoga pants [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's like showing up at a nudist beach and seeing the opposite of what you expect.

People wearing cloths?

~Matt

Quote Reply
Re: Yoga pants [Runningwithbees] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice to see I'm not in this alone!
Quote Reply
Re: Yoga pants [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
axlsix3 wrote:
Yoga pants are not for everybody. It's like showing up at a nudist beach and seeing the opposite of what you expect.
Yoga pants are for for everybody, as are all other pieces of clothing. Not everybody or body type should be sporting them 24/7, especially the cheap see through kind. Skinny jeans/pants and super short crotch eating shorts trump clothing items that need to be put to rest over yoga pants.

Quote | Reply
I walked my son to kindergarten yesterday and 9 out of 10 woman were wearing yoga pants, but only 2 or 3 looked good.

Quote Reply
Re: Yoga pants [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perseus wrote:
I walked my son to kindergarten yesterday and 9 out of 10 woman were wearing yoga pants, but only 2 or 3 looked good.

Thats my point...now only 2 out of 10 women are in the hot category the other 8 are meh. Go back to the Pre yoga pants days and you could easily add 2 or 3 more to the hot list just because they wore clothes that were more flattering to their body type and left a little to the imagination.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thats my point...now only 2 out of 10 women are in the hot category the other 8 are meh. Go back to the Pre yoga pants days and you could easily add 2 or 3 more to the hot list just because they wore clothes that were more flattering to their body type and left a little to the imagination.

I just want to get this right. You're upset because not enough women are dressing in the fashion in which you think they look most attractive?

You're not upset because some 400#'r is wearing yoga pants but that some of the women that are wearing yoga pants would be more attractive to you if they wore something else more to your liking?

~Matt

Quote Reply
Re: Yoga pants [MJuric] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All hail SkipG. lol
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
MJuric wrote:
Im in the minority on this topic but I'm just getting tired of seeing women in yoga pants all the time.

Women are a gift in pretty much every shape or form and clothing attire. If they want to wear yoga pants over a pair of Daisy Dukes, I will be thankful for the fact that they are there. Even if they decide to wear a burka they still smell good :-)

~Matt

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
MJuric wrote:

I just want to get this right. You're upset because not enough women are dressing in the fashion in which you think they look most attractive?

You're not upset because some 400#'r is wearing yoga pants but that some of the women that are wearing yoga pants would be more attractive to you if they wore something else more to your liking?

~Matt
No I'm not upset about any of this, it's just yoga pants. So it's not all about me?
Quote Reply
Re: Yoga pants [travelmama] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Yoga pants are for for everybody, as are all other pieces of clothing. Not everybody or body type should be sporting them 24/7, especially the cheap see through kind. Wearing pajama pants in public trump clothing items that need to be put to rest over yoga pants.

fixed that for you

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can't speak for the OP but I wouldn't mind if the plus size ladies moved away from yoga pants.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So it's not all about me?

For the last 23 years I've worked in a place with no women. I have a hard time with the concept of being picky about exactly what women are wearing when I'm generally very thankful to see something in the office that has taken a shower in the last couple days and represents the opposite gender :-)

~Matt

Quote Reply
Re: Yoga pants [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Leddy wrote:
Quote:
Yoga pants are for for everybody, as are all other pieces of clothing. Not everybody or body type should be sporting them 24/7, especially the cheap see through kind. Wearing pajama pants in public trump clothing items that need to be put to rest over yoga pants.

fixed that for you
There was nothing to fix. For as much as I think pajama pants are tacky to wear like sweats, they are not at the top of my list. They are a few spots below. I would much rather see a trashy individual wearing oversized pajama bottom than pants or shorts that do not fit.

Quote | Reply
Yoga pants will die out just like any other fad. It will then turn into a problem like pajama pants are now where a few tools hang on. Personally I'll take seeing the yoga pants over pj's in public.

But you did hit on a bigger problem which likely will not go away, "pants or shorts that do not fit."

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: Yoga pants [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
But you did hit on a bigger problem which likely will not go away, "pants or shorts that do not fit."

No matter what the current popular dress attire is some people will always fit better, be better looking, etc etc etc then other people.

~Matt

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't know about cloths but if you are ever out here in the bay area you'll find that the nudists (men & women) are not exactly flattering. I'd enclose a picture from Bay to Breakers but this is a family friendly forum. :)

MJuric wrote:
It's like showing up at a nudist beach and seeing the opposite of what you expect.

People wearing cloths?

~Matt
Quote Reply

Prev Next