Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: 11s Zipp Super 9 Disc
Quote | Reply
Upgrading from 10spd to 11 and need a new disc. What are you looking to sell?

Thanks
Last edited by: orgsxrracer: Mar 3, 16 20:45
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 11s Zipp Super 9 Disc - tubular preferred but would consider clincher [orgsxrracer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There was one on the Online Swap Meet group on Facebook for like $900 a couple weeks ago. Might check to see if it still is.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 11s Zipp Super 9 Disc - tubular preferred but would consider clincher [kyle h] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you ever find one?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 11s Zipp Super 9 Disc - tubular preferred but would consider clincher [trisport4all] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm also looking to buy 11s Zipp Super 9 Disc Clincher.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 11s Zipp Super 9 Disc - tubular preferred but would consider clincher [vmn13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
have a tubular super 9 here <--
Last edited by: trisport4all: May 23, 16 13:10
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 11s Zipp Super 9 Disc - tubular preferred but would consider clincher [trisport4all] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What's the price for your tubular?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 11s Zipp Super 9 Disc - tubular preferred but would consider clincher [vmn13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hadn't even thought of one - 1500? Used a handful of times
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the offer. For that price, I'm looking to get the clincher version. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would probably do 1300 to get rid of it I suppose and throw in a tubular lol
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 11s Zipp Super 9 Disc [orgsxrracer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a 11s Zipp Super 9 Clincher - around 200 miles on it with brand new tires and tubes, would like to sell
Please let me know if you guy want to buy it - PM me for the pictures and the price you guy want to buy
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 11s Zipp Super 9 Disc [minhjerry] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, my season has ended with a shoulder injury which requires surgery so I am holding off on purchasing anything this season
Quote Reply
still looking to sell 11s Zipp Super 9 Disc? [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am looking to buy a super 9 tubular and just happened upon your response from awhile back saying you have one you would consider selling. Just wondering if you still have it and are interested in selling
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 11s Zipp Super 9 Disc [orgsxrracer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a Super 9 that's the custom Canyon Sram team print. only has 112 miles on it

"If you can talk, go harder!"

------__o
----_`\<,_
---(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Re: still looking to sell 11s Zipp Super 9 Disc? [Gatorhoos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I already had sold my tubular
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 11s Zipp Super 9 Disc [minhjerry] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is this still available?