Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

HS Prank Expose
Quote | Reply
The last line of this is classic:

An Arizona high school student faces 70 criminal charges after a yearbook prank went horribly wrong.

Hunter Osborn, 19, of Mesa, is accused of exposing his penis in a football team photograph that was printed in his school's yearbook, KPHO in Phoenix reported.

Osborn was arrested and charged with 69 counts of indecent exposure, a Class 1 misdemeanor, and one count of furnishing harmful items to minors, a Class 4 felony.

Mesa police Det. Steve Berry explained the dozens of charges stem for the number of students, ages 15 to 19, who were present at the time the photograph was taken.
"While the small size of the photograph as published makes the details difficult to discern, the yearbook has been recalled so the school can make a minor but critical edit for the inappropriate content."

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: HS Prank Expose [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jkca1 wrote:

An Arizona high school student faces 70 criminal charges after a yearbook prank went horribly wrong.

Hunter Osborn, 19, of Mesa, is accused of exposing his penis in a football team photograph that was printed in his school's yearbook, KPHO in Phoenix reported.

Osborn was arrested and charged with 69 counts of indecent exposure, a Class 1 misdemeanor, and one count of furnishing harmful items to minors, a Class 4 felony.

Mesa police Det. Steve Berry explained the dozens of charges stem for the number of students, ages 15 to 19, who were present at the time the photograph was taken.
"While the small size of the photograph as published makes the details difficult to discern, the yearbook has been recalled so the school can make a minor but critical edit for the inappropriate content."

They got one line wrong:
"An Arizona high school student faces 70 criminal charges after a yearbook prank was blown way out of proportion and will effectively ruin the students life."
Quote Reply
Re: HS Prank Expose [Brownie28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
he will rise above this someday
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If he's 19 and still in highschool, things weren't looking so bright to begin with.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Police said Osborn knowingly exposed the top of his penis through the top of the waistband of his football uniform pants during the photo session."

I thought it didn't count if it was just the tip.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Brownie28 wrote:
jkca1 wrote:

They got one line wrong:
"An Arizona high school student faces 70 criminal charges after a yearbook prank was blown way out of proportion and will effectively ruin the students life."

You highlight one line, and you miss the obvious!

it's 1 count for the other 69 people in the photo, so it just happened to work out magically.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
and one count of furnishing harmful items to minors, a Class 4 felony.

Um, I'd like to know more about this... What exactly was he furnishing to minors? (Or maybe I don't want to know. We'll let time decide).

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jkca1 wrote:
Osborn was arrested and charged with 69 counts of indecent exposure,

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's mesa, so he was screwed a long time ago ;). Local joke.

See, this is this getting out of hand, but interestingly this is not the most absurd yet common example I could think of. If he had mooned them, the stupidity would be a no brainer. But whipping it out knowing the people get arrested for indecent exposure for peeing in public is a different level. Still not high on my problem meter, but certainly higher.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply