Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Will Hillary ever face justice [spot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Again this is all well and good as a discussion, but George Bush and Dick Cheney did not commit a criminal act whereas Hillary apparently has. The circle jerk here is amazing. This is really a simple question and yet we have people bring in quotes from the former head of the BND? Shaking head.
Quote Reply
Re: Will Hillary ever face justice? [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
No, she will not. No one cares.

Yeah, I'm trying to figure out what all these long posts are going on about.

You could also add, and no one in politics really wants her to be either because they don't want to be charged if/when they do something similar.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Will Hillary ever face justice [LorenzoP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LorenzoP wrote:
vitus979 wrote:
Hey, you know who voted for war in Iraq?

Hilary Clinton.

It is really, really odd to use the Iraq War as some kind of justification for or distraction from her recent crime.

I may have missed something - has Hilary been charged with a crime? Usually 'facing justice' follows being charged and convicted of a crime.

You clearly do not know how to wield a pitchfork.

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. - Theodore Roosevelt
Quote Reply
Re: Will Hillary ever face justice [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
vitus979 wrote:

There's really no hypocrisy involved. (As usual when charges of hypocrisy are leveled.) As windywave has already pointed out, Bush didn't break any laws selling the Iraq War. Just like Clinton didn't break any laws voting for it.

Bush may have broken laws. We don't know. No investigation performed, no charges were filed. The Obama Administration has uniformly declined to investigate or prosecute anything that happened in the Bush Administration.

I probably would have voted for it. I bought the line when Colin Powell brief the UN Security Council, I'm deeply ashamed to admit. Got lied to, bought the lie. But I suspect pretty strongly that somewhere, the line was crossed between "misinterpreting the intelligence" to "outright deception."

Quote:
equally implicate the Democrat you're attempting to provide cover for.

Show me anytime, anywhere I've tried to "provide cover" for Hillary. It's not a zero sum game. Criticizing Bush/Cheney is not the same as endorsing Hillary.

Really? You pretend your not a raving lunatic like Stanton, yet you provide yourself just enough rope to hang yourself. What law did Bush break? And if he did break any "laws" can we than assume Bill Clinton broke the same law when he was President and wanted to go against Iraq? Based on the same evidence the Bush administration used? How about Kerry, Daschle and the like. They were all over going to Iraq based on WMD's when Bill was President. Your insinuation that Bush broke any laws makes you just as much a lunatic as those who think the Koch brothers are running an evil empire trying to take over America. Funny how much the far right and far left have in common.
Quote Reply
Re: Will Hillary ever face justice? [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree. People who have done the same thing as Clinton have faced criminal charges.
Quote Reply

Prev Next