Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Will Hillary ever face justice?
Quote | Reply
More classified and secret emails come out and still no charges. Who the hell could get away with this besides a Clinton.

~
"You lie!" The Prophet Joe Wilson
Last edited by: Rodred: Dec 1, 15 14:50
Quote Reply
Re: Will Hillary ever face justice [Rodred] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lois Learner
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No way. Assuming the FBI recommends prosecution, the AG will decline to do so. Article in The Hill today about how the FBI Director is known for his independence. If the FBI recommends prosecution and the AG balks, it'll be interesting to see what his reaction (if any) is, and then any reaction to that.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
She will face justice right about the time Bush and Cheney face it. The Republicans gave those two a pass on ginning up intelligence to start unprovoked wars, shredding the Constitution, and torture but they expect a Democratic administration to act differently by dropping one of their own in the grease? Really?

The Democrats set an example of how to protect your own no matter what in the 90s. The Republicans followed that example in the 00s. And now its Dems' turn once again.
Last edited by: Arch Stanton: Dec 1, 15 14:56
Quote Reply
Re: Will Hillary ever face justice [ECE] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ECE wrote:
Lois Learner

True. Thanks Obama.

~
Quote Reply
Re: Will Hillary ever face justice [Arch Stanton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lol.

~
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am probably wasting my breath, but you may want to actually do some reading before making the claim that the Bush admin "ginned" up intelligence. I suppose Bush and Cheney were responsible for France, Germany, Australia, Britain, etc, for also believing that Iraq had WMD. Oh, and "shredding the Constitution?" You really don't your history very well. What Bush and Cheney did was extremely mild compared to Lincoln, Wilson, and FDR when faced with a war.

Quote | Reply
spot wrote:
I am probably wasting my breath, but you may want to actually do some reading before making the claim that the Bush admin "ginned" up intelligence. I suppose Bush and Cheney were responsible for France, Germany, Australia, Britain, etc, for also believing that Iraq had WMD. Oh, and "shredding the Constitution?" You really don't your history very well. What Bush and Cheney did was extremely mild compared to Lincoln, Wilson, and FDR when faced with a war.
\

And here we have an example of why Hillary will never face justice. There are people like this on the Democratic side who will always come up with an excuse or outright denial for Hillary, just like this wingnut will excuse Dubya.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Arch Stanton wrote:
spot wrote:
\

And here we have an example of why Hillary will never face justice. There are people like this on the Democratic side who will always come up with an excuse or outright denial for Hillary, just like this wingnut will excuse Dubya.

You can call me any names you want, but the fact is you are ignorant of the facts and simply spouting dogma. Maybe you can enlighten this particular "wingnut" with specific examples of "ginning" up intelligence and how Bush and Cheney shredded the Constitution (and maybe compare and contrast with previous administrations). Oh, and perhaps you ought to also look into what the Congress approved as well when it comes to what you think "shredded" the Constitution.

Quote | Reply
Lol. Please don't stop.

~
Quote Reply
Re: Will Hillary ever face justice? [Rodred] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Of course not.

I've said it before, but Obama thinks rules apply to everyone, but he is smarter than the rules, so he knows when rules should be broken. And he doesn't try to to hide it.

Hillary thinks the rules apply to everyone without the last name Clinton. And she will crush anyone who attempts to hold her or Bill accountable while lying to your face and denying that she did anything wrong.

No way, even with as much disdain as Obama has for Hillary, that he or anyone in his administration pursues Hillary's illegal activity.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What's your definition of justice?

War is god
Quote Reply
Re: Will Hillary ever face justice? [Crank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Re: Will Hillary ever face justice? [last tri in 83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote | Reply
Arch Stanton wrote:
She will face justice right about the time Bush and Cheney face it. The Republicans gave those two a pass on ginning up intelligence to start unprovoked wars, shredding the Constitution, and torture but they expect a Democratic administration to act differently by dropping one of their own in the grease? Really?

The Democrats set an example of how to protect your own no matter what in the 90s. The Republicans followed that example in the 00s. And now its Dems' turn once again.

Nothing to add between chuckles. I was just afraid Arch would back track and try to delete this.

Greg

If you are a Canuck that engages in gratuitous bashing of the US, you are probably on my Iggy List. So, save your self a bunch of typing a response unless you also feel the need to gratuitously bash me. If so, have fun.
"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f___ things up" - Barack Obama, 2020
Quote Reply
Re: Will Hillary ever face justice [spot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
spot wrote:
I suppose Bush and Cheney were responsible for France, Germany, Australia, Britain, etc, for also believing that Iraq had WMD.

Here we go again.

France/Germany:

On February 24th, 2003, France, Russia, and Germany released a memorandum to the U.N. Security Council in opposition to the immediate commencement of war. The memo contained this text:

While suspicions remain, no evidence has been given that Iraq still possesses weapons of mass destruction or capabilities in this field.

Australia:

John Howard made the decision based off U.S. intelligence reports and was "embarrassed" by the decision. Australia had, apparently, very little of its own intelligence.

Britain:

The "Chilcot" report is underway, and it's anticipated that it's not going to be kind to Tony Blair.

Basically after 9/11 the U.S. decided it was going to invade Iraq, so we did. There wasn't much evidence of WMDs. Not much at all. And when there *was* very clear of evidence of WMDs, we backed Iraq.
Last edited by: trail: Dec 1, 15 17:17
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hillary is too big to jail. She's the odds-on favorite to win the Presidency. It's kind of like watching the NBA finals in game 7 with the last second shot. The refs aren't going to call anything because they "want the players to decide the game". The same sort of thing will happen with Hillary. No one is going to short circuit the 2016 United States Presidential election by prosecuting Hillary for email server issues.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did Saddam Hussein ever have or use chemical weapons?
Quote Reply
Re: Will Hillary ever face justice [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
Did Saddam Hussein ever have or use chemical weapons?

Yes, in the 80's. We knew he was using them then. Full on genocide-like situation with the Kurds. We didn't much care. Didn't really make the news. Didn't even appear to threaten our good relations with Iraq.

Then he stopped using them for over a decade, though might have hung on to some capability.

Then there was 9/11.

Iraq had nothing to with 9/11, and wasn't acting belligerently towards the U.S. or any U.S. ally. Just some of its own people.

But we suddenly decided that the repressed people of Iraq, who we utterly ignored for decades, were suddenly under immediate threat from that possible residual capability....because 9/11 or something. So we brought freedom and democracy to Iraq, at the cost of thousands of U.S. lives, hundreds of thousands of non-U.S. lives, and billions of dollars.

And cleared the way for ISIS.

Thanks, Obama!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Arch Stanton wrote:

Let's set aside the veracity of your statements and assume they are true. If they are true, they are still not criminal acts whereas the misuse of the emails is a crime.
Quote Reply
Re: Will Hillary ever face justice [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't deny that going in to Iraq was a bad idea in hindsight. I asked the question because arch's statement would lead one to think that Hussein never had WMDs when facts would indicate that he did at some point. Arch overlooks the fact that Hussein did have (and use) them at one time and obstructed weapons inspectors.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Arch Stanton wrote:
spot wrote:
\

Perfect,
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Who the hell could get away......"

A Bush?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rodred wrote:
More classified and secret emails come out and still no charges. Who the hell could get away with this besides a Clinton.

hasn't that poor girl gone through enough?
Quote Reply
Re: Will Hillary ever face justice [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey, you know who voted for war in Iraq?

Hilary Clinton.

It is really, really odd to use the Iraq War as some kind of justification for or distraction from her recent crime.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply

Prev Next