Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by TeamHall
Last edited by: TeamHall: Apr 16, 14 8:53
Re: FS: Zipp 650c 404 Clincher Wheelset, Adamo Prologue Saddle, X-Lab Carbon Sonic Wing, Dura-Ace 7900 Groupset, Cervelo P4, Cervelo P5 [TeamHall] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Please send pics of the TRP levers. Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 650c 404 Clincher Wheelset, Adamo Prologue Saddle, X-Lab Carbon Sonic Wing, Dura-Ace 7900 Groupset, Cervelo P4, Cervelo P5 [surfntri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey- decided to keep the TRPs. Updated the listing accordingly. Now just looking to sell the Zipps and the X-Lab.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: X-Lab Carbon Sonic, Zipp 650c 404 Clinchers [TeamHall] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for price drop on the Zipp package
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump: Zipp 650c 404 wheelset and X-Lab still for sale
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are the 404's 11 speed?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: X-Lab Carbon Sonic, Zipp 650c 404 Clinchers [cttrimd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No sorry. There may be some sort of upgrade available to allow 11 speed compatability .
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the Zipps. Just confirming these are 2013 model and Shimano hubs? Any issues? Bearings? True? Cosmetic? Could you send me some pictures? Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: X-Lab Carbon Sonic, Zipp 650c 404 Clinchers [willardmichael] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey - These are 2010s, Shimano Hubs. No issues and ride true and fast. Some slight scuffing on the white Zipp logos. PM me with your email and I will send you some pictures if you are interested. Since these are not the 2013s you are looking perhaps I can make the price right!

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was hoping for newer, but still interested. Sorry I am unable to pm. Are you able to post pics here? Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: X-Lab Carbon Sonic, Zipp 650c 404 Clinchers [willardmichael] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, I will get some pics up in the next few days.
Quote Reply