Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: 58cm 2007 Cervelo Dual, Full Dura Ace, Flo 60/60, Rudy Project Syton, Venti, Tri Shoes, Cateye Wireless, MORE!!!!!! [TheJeff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Flo did have any campy rears when I tried to pre order yesterday. I can swap out the free hub on your set and be good to go by nex weekend.
Quote Reply
Re: 58cm 2007 Cervelo Dual, Full Dura Ace, Flo 60/60, Rudy Project Syton, Venti, Tri Shoes, Cateye Wireless, MORE!!!!!! [TheJeff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Jeff,

Are the XL tri top and bottom Sugoi? What size are the DeSoto items?

Roger
Quote Reply
Re: 58cm 2007 Cervelo Dual, Full Dura Ace, Flo 60/60, Rudy Project Syton, Venti, Tri Shoes, Cateye Wireless, MORE!!!!!! [oldgoldtri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oldgoldtri wrote:
The Jeff,

Are the XL tri top and bottom Sugoi? What size are the DeSoto items?

Roger

Xl = sugoi
Desoto = large
Thanks for the interest!

“Life is like a 10-speed bicycle. Most of us have gears we never use.” Charles Schultz
Quote Reply
Re: 58cm 2007 Cervelo Dual, Full Dura Ace, Flo 60/60, Rudy Project Syton, Venti, Tri Shoes, Cateye Wireless, MORE!!!!!! [redson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
redson wrote:
sell my man hank scorpio the wheels as he has been working hard to get em. I would like to work out a deal on the bike!

I would love to, especially if you want to work out a deal on the bike... Did I read that right?

“Life is like a 10-speed bicycle. Most of us have gears we never use.” Charles Schultz
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What you looking for on the bike?

.......__o
.......\<,
....( )/ ( )...
Quote Reply
Re: 58cm 2007 Cervelo Dual, Full Dura Ace, Flo 60/60, Rudy Project Syton, Venti, Tri Shoes, Cateye Wireless, MORE!!!!!! [redson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
redson wrote:
What you looking for on the bike?
Reasonable offers :-)
I know I won't make everything back. Like I said, I have a hair over 3k invested in everything, and over 2k in the bike itself, after wheels, saddle, cages, etc.
if you are seriously interested, I'd be happy to talk more with you. PM me your number, or I can shoot you mine.
Thanks for the interest, regardless!

Quote Reply
Re: 2007 Trek 1600 WSD, 58cm 2007 Cervelo Dual, Full Dura Ace, Flo 60/60, Rudy Project Syton, Venti, Tri Shoes, Cateye Wireless, MORE!!!!!! [TheJeff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for Trek bike.

Quote Reply
Re: 2007 Trek 1600 WSD, 58cm 2007 Cervelo Dual, Full Dura Ace, Flo 60/60, Rudy Project Syton, Venti, Tri Shoes, Cateye Wireless, MORE!!!!!! [TheJeff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What is your asking price on the Trek WSD?
Quote Reply
Re: 2007 Trek 1600 WSD, 58cm 2007 Cervelo Dual, Full Dura Ace, Flo 60/60, Rudy Project Syton, Venti, Tri Shoes, Cateye Wireless, MORE!!!!!! [TMorris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TMorris wrote:
What is your asking price on the Trek WSD?
Oops, that is probably important!
Let's call it an even $1,000 shipped, and professionally packed at Montgomery Multi Sport. I would love to get this sold asap! Great bike!

Quote Reply
Re: ***OBO*** 2007 Trek 1600 WSD, 58cm 2007 Cervelo Dual, Full Dura Ace, Flo 60/60, Rudy Project Syton, Venti, Tri Shoes, Cateye Wireless, MORE!!!!!! [TheJeff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Taking Best Offers on the Trek and the Cervelo package.

Quote Reply
Re: ***OBO*** 2007 Trek 1600 WSD, 58cm 2007 Cervelo Dual, Full Dura Ace, Flo 60/60, Rudy Project Syton, Venti, Tri Shoes, Cateye Wireless, MORE!!!!!! [TheJeff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sell me those dang wheels
Quote Reply
Re: ***OBO*** 2007 Trek 1600 WSD, 58cm 2007 Cervelo Dual, Full Dura Ace, Flo 60/60, Rudy Project Syton, Venti, Tri Shoes, Cateye Wireless, MORE!!!!!! [hank scorpio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I thought your buddy Redson was going to make an offer on the bike so I could sell you the wheels???

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I dont know who Redson is but this forum seems littered with tire kickers. Lots of I'll take it posts followed by the OP posting that the item is still available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
New Clothing

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thoroughly confused on the clothing. I'm interested in the de soto stuff.
Quote Reply
Re: ***OBO*** 2007 Trek 1600 WSD, 58cm 2007 Cervelo Dual, Full Dura Ace, Flo 60/60, Rudy Project Syton, Venti, Tri Shoes, Cateye Wireless, MORE!!!!!! [LacticAcidBath] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LacticAcidBath wrote:
Thoroughly confused on the clothing. I'm interested in the de soto stuff.

Sorry about that. Only the Sugoi XL tri Kit is available for sale without the bike... but if you pay a couple G for the Sugoi, I will throw in a free Cervelo :-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price drop on the Trek AND the Cervelo package.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for price drops.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That 'all kinds of extra stuff' wouldn't happen to include a sports camera/GoPro/Contour/etc., would it? (fingers crossing) Don't figure it does, just asking.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any xl clothing. If so, pls send me pictures and price jong5664@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: ***OBO*** 2007 Trek 1600 WSD, 58cm 2007 Cervelo Dual, Full Dura Ace, Flo 60/60, Rudy Project Syton, Venti, Tri Shoes, Cateye Wireless, MORE!!!!!! [brotherbock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That 'all kinds of extra stuff' wouldn't happen to include a sports camera/GoPro/Contour/etc., would it? (fingers crossing) Don't figure it does, just asking.

Sorry buddy. Little things like phone mount, blinky lights, spare cages/tubes, etc. Thanks for the interest!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi, are you open to just selling the Flo 60 rears?
Quote Reply
Re: ***OBO*** 2007 Trek 1600 WSD, 58cm 2007 Cervelo Dual, Full Dura Ace, Flo 60/60, Rudy Project Syton, Venti, Tri Shoes, Cateye Wireless, MORE!!!!!! [Ag3Gr0up3r] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ag3Gr0up3r wrote:
Hi, are you open to just selling the Flo 60 rears?
Yes! $2,000 :-)

Quote Reply
Re: ***OBO*** 2007 Trek 1600 WSD, 58cm 2007 Cervelo Dual, Full Dura Ace, Flo 60/60, Rudy Project Syton, Venti, Tri Shoes, Cateye Wireless, MORE!!!!!! [hank scorpio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You still want the Flo's? I sold the Cervelo :-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes I want the flo's let's get this done.
Quote Reply

Prev Next