Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2006 Trek Madone 5.5 - Dura Ace - 52CM
Quote | Reply
Selling a 2006 Trek Madone 5.5 with Dura Ace components, size 52cm. The bike is in VERY good conditions with everything in working order. I bought this bike for my wife last year and she got pregnant a couple of months later and never rode it again. I don't know how many miles are on the bike, judging by the components it can't be many. Dura Ace pedals are included as well as bottle cages and speedometer. The bike is located in Miami, FL and I can ship anywhere in the continental US. As a disclaimer, the top tube has a small patch (smaller than a dime) on it that was there already when I purchased it, it doesn't have any effect on the bike. I can send pictures of it if needed. Below is the details of the bike as listed on bikepedia. Any questions please email me: RGonzalez9@gmail.com or message me in ST. Payment through paypal only. Price: $1650 + shipping

Frame Tubing Material
OCLV 120 Carbon Aero
Fork Brand & Model
Bontrager Race X Lite
Fork Material
Carbon fiber, aero crown
Component Group
Shimano Dura-Ace
Brakeset
Shimano Dura-Ace Dual Pivot brakes, Shimano Dura-Ace STI Dual Control levers
Shift Levers
Shimano Dura Ace STI
Front Derailleur
Shimano Dura-Ace
Rear Derailleur
Shimano Dura-Ace
Crankset
Shimano Dura Ace, 39/53 teeth
Pedals
Dura Ace
Rear Cogs
10-speed, 12 - 25
Seatpost
Bontrager Race X Lite Carbon
Saddle
Bontrager Race Lite Lux
Handlebar
Bontrager Race Lite
Handlebar Stem
Bontrager Race Lite
Headset
Cane Creek S-3
Last edited by: RGon: Jan 6, 13 6:24
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2006 Trek Madone 5.5 - Dura Ace - 52CM [RGon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What's going on with the wheels? There are two different wheels on the bike, one worth much more than the other and not specified in the post
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2006 Trek Madone 5.5 - Dura Ace - 52CM [Ftfrst] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey! Those are the wheels it came with. I can't say I am an expert in wheels but if you'd like I can take a closer look and tell you exactly what each one is. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The rear wheel is a pretty nice carbon wheel and the front is a cheap aluminum wheel, any chance you have the matching carbon wheel for the front?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2006 Trek Madone 5.5 - Dura Ace - 52CM [Ftfrst] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No I don't, sorry! That's how it came and since she rode it so little that was never really an issue.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for new price! Yes it does include the carbon rear wheel.
Quote Reply