Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: 12 Days of Christmas Presents for my boyfriend [Hookem] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
somewhere between the words "bitch and "suit" i got lost in the arguement.

but, just to be on point, it's not really that clean or healthy to pull things out of your arse. a person could get hurt doing things like that!
Quote Reply
Re: 12 Days of Christmas Presents for my boyfriend [Picasso_Bull] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
She will take your finger off. And, for whatever reason, she only likes females. Do you have any males in the house?

A lot of people don't realize how long those birds live. I heard on NPR one time that it actually is a problem with what to do with these birds as they often outlive their owners. I think it is not uncommon for them to live to 80-90 years. Most people don't get them until they are 20 or 30 so you can do the math and see the problem. Also, from what I understand they are terribly territorial. On that same NPR story, they had one instance where the female bird thought that it was mated to her owner, and it was a really serious problem when the guy married a woman. I'm not sure how the bird figured it out that it was now number 2 but it did. I'm pretty much an animal lover, but you can keep your bird!

Bernie

Re: 12 Days of Christmas Presents for my boyfriend [kittycat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah I think pugs are 'cute' too ie ugly but adorable, but I'm more predisposed to the bigger working dog breeds. Basically I like all dogs, except the ones that yap uncontrollably all the time and hump people's legs. But that's not the dog's fault. If I come across a dog owned by a girl who starts humping my leg .... that gives me an excuse to hump her leg. If she complains I'll say that her dog started it!

My weiner thing.... go ahead kitty ... say and do whatever turns you on! -:)
Quote Reply
Re: 12 Days of Christmas Presents for my boyfriend [Hookem] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OK Hookem, let us know how it works out. In fact I'm sure your wife will have that feeling of being so much more appreciated all the time.

Merry Christmas to you and all the family and you and the Mrs have a va-va-voom one too. I'm hoping to get some too .... hmmm what pressie can I get? ... something that says I am such a thoughtful guy....

Cheers
Quote Reply
Re: 12 Days of Christmas Presents for my boyfriend [GhiaGirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well it sounds like you're all out to spoil him. Lucky GhiaGirl's Doctor Guy. He'll be relaxed then he'll be expending energy with a grinding GhiaGirl I assume...... yeah .... lucky fellar .... 12 days of Christmas ....yeeee-har giddy-yup! He'll be or remain trim and slim without even going for his training workouts.

Talking about doctors, you know, I've always been curious how a gynaecologist get's romantic when he get's home to his shiela. Examining sick, foul smelling, puss excreting, blistered pussies all day can't be much of a mood setter. Though for me I guess that could be a turn on ie an aquired taste, like caviar.

Cheers,

Quote Reply
Re: 12 Days of Christmas Presents for my boyfriend [slowbern] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
those birds get passed down in wills!
to each their own, but i prefer birds outside. lol.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
those birds get passed down in wills!
to each their own, but i prefer birds outside. lol.

"...and to my youngest son, I bequeath Polly the macaw." Gee, thanks. My wife and I have several bird feeders of different kinds. My favorite is in spring and fall when I can put out the oranges and attract the migrating Baltimore Orioles. They are really cool looking birds. The woodpeckers at the suet feeders are fun also. My wife was all in lather a month ago because she spied the White-crowned Sparrow at one of the feeders. One of my ideas for a Christmas present for my wife this year is to get her a meal-worm farm so that she can grow meal-worms to feed the bluebirds. I'm such a romantic!

Bernie

Quote | Reply
I actually care for 3 parrots and belong to a nonprofit organization that rescues unwanted/problem birds. Many owners don't realize what they're getting into when they take on one of these feathered guys. Because parrots are so intelligent, they need mental stimulation and interaction. Therefore, they often suffer mental abuse as well as physical. Typically, these birds live 50 to 60 years but there have been cases of parrots living 80 +.

http://www.wasatchavian.com/
Quote Reply
Re: 12 Days of Christmas Presents for my boyfriend [Fatmouse] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That book (five love languages) saved my parents marriage and has enhanced mine. It helped me to see that my wife and I express our love differently, and instead of offering words of affirmation to my wife - I do better by spending time with her or doing something for her.

Excellent book!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yeah, and there are special bluebird feeders! that is an awesome gift.

i love woodpeckers and feed them the most--but also titmice, nuthatches, wrens and a few other birds eat the same thing the peckers do.

good stuff!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
yeah, and there are special bluebird feeders! that is an awesome gift.

i love woodpeckers and feed them the most--but also titmice, nuthatches, wrens and a few other birds eat the same thing the peckers do.

good stuff!
I think you're just trying to get roo started with all the bird names
Quote Reply
Re: 12 Days of Christmas Presents for my boyfriend [Picasso_Bull] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have you seen the documentary The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill?

I'm no bird lover, more like bird phobic, but I found it really interesting.
Quote Reply

Prev Next