Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ironman Cozumel 2018. Is it gone?
Quote | Reply
I just heard Cozumel will not have an Ironman next year. It's not on Ironman,com yet. Does anyone know if it's cancelled? It is one of my favorites and I would be so sad to see it go.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Cozumel 2018. Is it gone? [Petrus101] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OMGosh, i hope not. that was/is a really good race. it's nice. nicely done and they're nice to you.
peggy
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where did you hear that? Are you sure someone did not hear that this was the last year for an Ironman in Mexico (e.g., Los Cabos) and somehow that became Cozumel? BTW, IMCOZ will not be on the 2018 schedule when they haven't even had the 2017 race yet.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They haven't even had this one yet, why would 2018 show up?

As noted Cabo is gone. Coz basically goes thru this every year as I understand it, depends on who is in government
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got an email the other day noting the date of 2018 Coz and that a few days before registration opens, I'll get a discount code. I think because I signed up for IM Cabos (didn't end up going) and they wanted me to sign up for Coz next year. I'd say that's a good sign it'll happen.

808 > NYC > PDX > YVR
2024 Races: Taupo
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Cozumel 2018. Is it gone? [hadukla] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
After IMLos C abos I got an email for 2018 Cozumel for 30% off
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Cozumel 2018. Is it gone? [anthonypat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If anyone is not using the discount codes for 2018 Cozumel, I can find a good home for them :)
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Cozumel 2018. Is it gone? [ChrisM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
its if you register Nov 28-Dec12...said Active will email a code
Quote Reply