Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: List of Aqua Bike Races? [Darkwing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I looked them up online because I don't know how running will feel when I get back into it, in BC there is the Oliver Triathlon which has a half aqua bike distance! I think Cultus lake triathlon also has a half aqua bike option for those around Vancouver these would be 2 good races!
Quote Reply
Re: List of Aqua Bike Races? [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Martha's Vineyard triathlon (google Vineyard Triathlon). Has a 70.3 aquabike.
You'd be hard-pressed to find a nicer, better-looking bike course. Essentially circumnavigates Martha's vineyard.
The race organizer is very good.
Sep 8th, 2018.

Yes, you have to stay on the Vineyard the night prior. (AM ferry from Cape Cod would not get you there in time.)
There are worse things in life than the Vineyard in early September :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Another vote for any race by VTSMTS. Number of AB racers can vary. IIRC I think something like 100 were in the Kinetic Half AB a couple of years ago. It's an open category so quite competitive. At the end of the bike it's fun to blow past all the athletes slowing down and preparing for the run. AB is "all the fun without the run."

Race fees are affordable, particularly if signup early. Locations are usually in areas with low cost accommodations, including camping. Same day packet pickup (and registration if not full).

No coasting in running and no crying in baseball
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
REV3 Williamsburg and Miami Man Aqua Bike Nationals - one in June the other in November and wicked competition. I'm looking forward to it!

Patti in NJ
Quote Reply

Prev Next