Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Who has the entire Kona video collection? [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Am starting the uploads to Youtube of what I have found, edited, merged, etc. with the key words Ironman World Triathlon Championship

Still not much for 1978-1985. Mark, need your 1981. :)

Also looking for the NBC HD versions of 2012-2014.

So by doing this, assuming I do not have issues with YT, anyone can down load this stuff I have put this effort in, with many folks helping here from ST.

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Re: Who has the entire Kona video collection? [johnpostmd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
johnpostmd wrote:
Dave - nice to see your dedication on this. I mailed out the last of about 35 IM and TdF videos to their new homes last month. So much better than just giving them to Goodwill. Makes for happy triathletes.

I have a couple quirky things like the (slide show) presentation from the Oct '82 IM and know a guy, the one who mentored me, who just might have that '81 show. I'll ask and if it's yes I'll pm you..

Keep up the good work.

John

So I finally have uploaded all the Kona stuff I have found so far in the best quality from 1978-2014. I continue to try and search for better quality material on things, especially the older stuff.
So folks keep yours eyes open. Need more of the original VHS tapes so I can convert into DVD quality and replace the lower quality stuff I have uploaded.

One should be able to do a Youtube search under Ironman World Triahlon Championship.

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply

Prev Next