Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Any MATTS racers here?
Quote | Reply
I've been thinking of trying some time trials and this series is in my area. Does anyone have any experience with them? Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Any MATTS racers here? [TUEFELHUNDEN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MaTTs is just about done for the year.

Round these parts, after ToAD & PSCS, it's time to start gearing up for cx.

PM jeffp, he can tell you all about maTTs.
Quote Reply
Re: Any MATTS racers here? [TUEFELHUNDEN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
there are 5 ITTs left and 1 TTT, so for me, half the Matts season is left :) which is good as I need 5 more to reach 10 to try and actually get some cash back this year.

we have Harvard(short 19k, new pavement, fast)
Double bong(39k labeled as 40, double lap usually fast. good place to pretend you broke an hour in the 40k if you ignore actual distance)
Kirke Vie, local for me, gets the rolly label, 20k, slowest 20k in series due to small hills
Cherry valley 20k some serious potholes to avoid on course
TTT TBD distance and locale, 4 man/womens/combo time to torture your buddies
Harvard finale listed as 40k, but if bridges not back up may be the 27k it was earlier in the year.
then we can add on 10 mile TT in Maple park for fall fling

so can do 6 ITTS in ABR between 8/2 and 9/25??

Also there is IL and IN state TT 40k both on 8/3

Matts is very laid back, you can pretty much talk with most anyone and they will be happy to engage you, share tips, etc heck, they even welcome all kinds of 'bents ;) so any bike goes, thoug I have not seen a unicycle as of yet

cross................pfhht, that involves running grosso, who can endure the pain of that?! otherwise, cross looks fun
Quote Reply
Re: Any MATTS racers here? [jeffp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks. That sounds great. I am hoping to make it to 2 of them. Probably Kirke Vie and maybe the double bong.
Quote Reply