Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Well this is interesting... [triscottMS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
triscottMS wrote:
Nice spin. What I'm suggesting is not "leaving the raising of kids to others," but specifically seeking out help to overcome shortcomings in one's ability to raise a kid "right." You seem to think it can't be done (or at least 90% of the time it can't be done) without a one-man-one-woman marriage.

In a conventional family you start off with a chance to not need to outsource anything. All the needed parts are there. Gay marriage starts off with the necessity to outsource as you've removed one of the vital parts. You can say that gay couples will be able to provide someone to cover those gaps but that claim is as empty as you accuse mine of being. It's just your opinion.

No. It's a fact. The few gay parents I know do exactly this. How many real world examples of suffering and break down can you give me that are directly attributable to gay parenting? Any? Since you won't give me scientific studies or even statistical analyses, how about an n=1 anecdotal story or two?

TriscottMS wrote:
We could talk for a long time about fatherly and motherly love/compassion/nurture/etc. I will happily admit that both parents provide these (and should). But I'm afraid I'll have to stick to my guns on the whole women can teach boys to be men and men can't teach girls to be women. It's not that a single dad can't raise girls. He just can't do it like a woman could.

I already conceded your point that if things were different, they wouldn't be the same. That's not science.

triscottMS wrote:
If you're looking for science, here it is. Men aren't women.

Well. I feel so much better educated now. Thanks, Professor Obvious.

triscottMS wrote:
Can a football coach teach you how to play basketball? Some could but don't you think you might miss some important things?

Bad example for so many reasons.

triscottMS wrote:
I'll agree to disagree.

'kay.

triscottMS wrote:
I'm calling bullshit and waiting for the science, which to date, you are unwilling or unable to provide.

Since you called BS on me I'll return the favor here and call BS on this. Science in not equipped to explain all truth. Existential truth, moral truth, logical truth, historical truth, etc. You can't even prove scientifically that you spent last night wherever you spent last night. The scientific method doesn't work there and it doesn't work in this conversation.

Methinks you do not understand science, then. You cannot credibly claim that men can't do something women can and then provide no scientific evidence for it. Last time I checked, biology, anatomy, physiology, and psychology were all sciences. If you're going to claim that women can't do X and men can't do Y, you better have a scientific explanation for it, particularly when you have already conceded that there may be examples (your 10% rule) where men have done X and women have done Y. You don't have any such scientific explanation. So, bullshit.

triscottMS wrote:
I think I've been pretty clear that my views on homosexuality and the family come from the bible which I take as the Word of God on faith.

Crystal clear.

triscottMS wrote:
Faith is the key word there. I can't prove the bible to you with science either.

I haven't asked you to. I want the science behind your claims that actually have to do with science.

triscottMS wrote:
One day we might have stats supporting my claim and there is no doubt that you will have some that support yours. But stats aren't scientific proof.

I didn't ask for stats. I asked for science. I'll settle for stats for now, I guess, since you seem to be conceding that your statements aren't really backed up by anything other than your amorphous beliefs.

[triscottMS]Asking for proof, scientific proof of all things, is not logical here.[/quote]

Good lord, man! I haven't asked for scientific proof of "all things." I wan't the scientific basis for your statement that a man can't to X and a woman can't do Y. If they can't do it, there must be some explanation as to why that is. Some explanation other than "because I believe it to be true."

triscottMS wrote:
I have shown stats about single families and their effect on children (which you dismissed)...

What stats? You linked to an article written by a pseudo-psychologist who offered an opinion consistent with yours, but didn't cite a single study, statistic, or even n=1 example to back up her claims.

triscottMS wrote:
...and am claiming that when the family doesn't have all it's intended parts, the children suffer (or the family breaks down).

I'm painfully aware of your claim. What I am not able to discern is what evidence you have of this suffering and break down. Should I just assume it's true because you say it is?

triscottMS wrote:
SSM fits this pattern. [/quote

Again, I concede that a same sex marriage is different from a traditional marriage in that either the penis or the vagina is missing from the SSM; therefore not all of the "intended parts" as you say, are there. Other than that, you haven't demonstrated that it fits any pattern at all.

triscottMS wrote:
If I figure out how to put that in a test tube I'll let you know.

I'm all a-quiver with anticipation.

''The enemy isn't conservatism. The enemy isn't liberalism. The enemy is bulls**t.''

—Lars-Erik Nelson
Last edited by: Danno: Sep 9, 15 11:56
Quote Reply
Re: Well this is interesting... [Danno] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Well this is interesting... [champy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

''The enemy isn't conservatism. The enemy isn't liberalism. The enemy is bulls**t.''

—Lars-Erik Nelson
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No. It's a fact. The few gay parents I know do exactly this. How many real world examples of suffering and break down can you give me that are directly attributable to gay parenting? Any? Since you won't give me scientific studies or even statistical analyses, how about an n=1 anecdotal story or two?

It's a fact because the few gay parents you know do it? That hardly makes it a fact. I don't have personal examples of gay parents because I don't know any. The gay people I have known have not had kids. However, if you'd like one story try this: http://www.amazon.com/...enting/dp/1599770113 It's a book written by a child who grew up with gay parents. That's about as straight from the horses mouth as I can do. Something tells me that this won't suffice either.

You cannot credibly claim that men can't do something women can and then provide no scientific evidence for it. Last time I checked, biology, anatomy, physiology, and psychology were all sciences. If you're going to claim that women can't do X and men can't do Y, you better have a scientific explanation for it, particularly when you have already conceded that there may be examples (your 10% rule) where men have done X and women have done Y. You don't have any such scientific explanation. So, bullshit.

I'm not going to quote you the ways science tells us that men and women are different. You obviously know that. You've even said that. If we're different, then we're not the same. Yet here you are wanting proof that two different things can actually be the same even though science (anatomy, biology, etc.) prove those differences. My 10% rule applies to things that both sexes are capable of even if it stronger than one. But for the sake of argument let's say there is a scientific explanation out there. If so, I don't have it. However, I don't need a scientist to tell me that men and women are different and a such cannot do all of the same things. I don't care what you say, a woman cannot tell a boy what it is like to be a man. She cannot empathize about that feeling he gets around girls. She can tell him how a woman feels around guys or how a gay woman feels around girls but NOT what a guy feels. Surely you don't need science to explain that to you.

- Here are some facts. http://www.mastersofhealthcare.com/...s-and-womens-brains/
Do they "prove" this or that? Who knows? At this point I honestly think you're trying to "win" the argument (if that's possible) simply by me not providing you with adequate data in the form you want it in. The link above says that the brains of men and women are
different which means we do things different ways. If you still want proof that two different things are still the same then we'd better keep looking.

The following is from the Family Research Council. http://www.frc.org/...ll-previous-research Read it for yourself. Maybe it will be scientific enough. At any rate, it points to what I've been saying the entire time. Believe it or don't.

There are eight outcome variables where differences between the children of homosexual parents and married parents were not only present, and favorable to the married parents, but where these findings were statistically significant for both children of lesbian mothers and "gay" fathers and both with and without controls. While all the findings in the study are important, these are the strongest possible ones--virtually irrefutable. Compared with children raised by their married biological parents (IBF), children of homosexual parents (LM and GF):

• Are much more likely to have received welfare (IBF 17%; LM 69%; GF 57%)
  • Have lower educational attainment
  • Report less safety and security in their family of origin
  • Report more ongoing "negative impact" from their family of origin
  • Are more likely to suffer from depression
  • Have been arrested more often
  • If they are female, have had more sexual partners--both male and female
The high mathematical standard of "statistical significance" was more difficult to reach for the children of "gay fathers" in this study because there were fewer of them. The following, however, are some additional areas in which the children of lesbian mothers (who represented 71% of all the children with homosexual parents in this study) differed from the IBF children, in ways that were statistically significant in both a direct comparison and with controls. Children of lesbian mothers:

• Are more likely to be currently cohabiting
  • Are almost 4 times more likely to be currently on public assistance
  • Are less likely to be currently employed full-time
  • Are more than 3 times more likely to be unemployed
  • Are nearly 4 times more likely to identify as something other than entirely heterosexual
  • Are 3 times as likely to have had an affair while married or cohabiting
  • Are an astonishing 10 times more likely to have been "touched sexually by a parent or other adult caregiver."
  • Are nearly 4 times as likely to have been "physically forced" to have sex against their will
  • Are more likely to have "attachment" problems related to the ability to depend on others
  • Use marijuana more frequently
  • Smoke more frequently
  • Watch TV for long periods more frequently
  • Have more often pled guilty to a non-minor offense

The best pace is a suicide pace, and today is a good day to die. -Steve Prefontaine
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You are linking to an arch-conservative interpretation of the Regnerus study. It's been covered (a lot). Here is a critique of the study, and especially conservative groups who misapply the conclusions:

http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2012/10/30/1110591/regnerus-admits-gay-parenting/

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
triscottMS wrote:

It's a fact because the few gay parents you know do it? That hardly makes it a fact. I don't have personal examples of gay parents because I don't know any. The gay people I have known have not had kids. However, if you'd like one story try this: http://www.amazon.com/...enting/dp/1599770113 It's a book written by a child who grew up with gay parents. That's about as straight from the horses mouth as I can do. Something tells me that this won't suffice either.

It's a fact because there are clearly people factually doing it. You're right about one thing. That book you linked to does not suffice. I only had to read a few sentences into the foreword to know that it had a clear agenda. Still, as you so indignantly pointed out, an n=1 anecdote is hardly indicative of scientific evidence. I just wanted something more than "because I believe it." Thanks at least for doing that.

triscottMS wrote:
You cannot credibly claim that men can't do something women can and then provide no scientific evidence for it. Last time I checked, biology, anatomy, physiology, and psychology were all sciences. If you're going to claim that women can't do X and men can't do Y, you better have a scientific explanation for it, particularly when you have already conceded that there may be examples (your 10% rule) where men have done X and women have done Y. You don't have any such scientific explanation. So, bullshit.

I'm not going to quote you the ways science tells us that men and women are different. You obviously know that. You've even said that. If we're different, then we're not the same. Yet here you are wanting proof that two different things can actually be the same even though science (anatomy, biology, etc.) prove those differences. My 10% rule applies to things that both sexes are capable of even if it stronger than one. But for the sake of argument let's say there is a scientific explanation out there. If so, I don't have it. However, I don't need a scientist to tell me that men and women are different and a such cannot do all of the same things. I don't care what you say, a woman cannot tell a boy what it is like to be a man. She cannot empathize about that feeling he gets around girls. She can tell him how a woman feels around guys or how a gay woman feels around girls but NOT what a guy feels. Surely you don't need science to explain that to you.

Now I get to complain about the redundancy. You are being way too literal with me. A same sex couple has the capability of providing everything to a child that a hetero couple has. Will they do it exactly the same way in every similar circumstance? I'd say probably not -- almost definitely not. But to me, a same sex couple (or a single mom/single dad, for that matter) can "provide" everything a married hetero couple can provide to a child. You don't see it that way because it involves "outsourcing" (to use your word) or alternatives of some kind or another. You've never once been able to articulate with any reason at all why these alternatives are not, or cannot be every bit as effective as parenting tools and techniques available to parents living in a "traditional marriage." This is because you simply believe that they cannot. No reason. No logic. Just belief. You are certainly permitted your beliefs, but don't be surprised when people of reason reject them. And, FWIW, as a practicing Christian myself, I tend to belief that these alternatives and/or "outsourcing" as you call it are examples of God providing for His children. I think He recognizes that there is more than one way to skin a cat, and He provides.

triscottMS wrote:
- Here are some facts. http://www.mastersofhealthcare.com/...s-and-womens-brains/

Do they "prove" this or that? Who knows? At this point I honestly think you're trying to "win" the argument (if that's possible) simply by me not providing you with adequate data in the form you want it in. The link above says that the brains of men and women are
different which means we do things different ways. If you still want proof that two different things are still the same then we'd better keep looking.

Why are you continuing to try to prove to me that men and women are different? I've never contested that they are. I've simply challenged your unsupported argument that those differences mean men can do X while women can't and that women can do Y while men can't. You're arguing a point I've never made.

triscottMS wrote:
The following is from the Family Research Council. http://www.frc.org/...ll-previous-research Read it for yourself. Maybe it will be scientific enough. At any rate, it points to what I've been saying the entire time. Believe it or don't.

There are eight outcome variables where differences between the children of homosexual parents and married parents were not only present, and favorable to the married parents, but where these findings were statistically significant for both children of lesbian mothers and "gay" fathers and both with and without controls. While all the findings in the study are important, these are the strongest possible ones--virtually irrefutable. Compared with children raised by their married biological parents (IBF), children of homosexual parents (LM and GF):

• Are much more likely to have received welfare (IBF 17%; LM 69%; GF 57%)
  • Have lower educational attainment
  • Report less safety and security in their family of origin
  • Report more ongoing "negative impact" from their family of origin
  • Are more likely to suffer from depression
  • Have been arrested more often
  • If they are female, have had more sexual partners--both male and female
The high mathematical standard of "statistical significance" was more difficult to reach for the children of "gay fathers" in this study because there were fewer of them. The following, however, are some additional areas in which the children of lesbian mothers (who represented 71% of all the children with homosexual parents in this study) differed from the IBF children, in ways that were statistically significant in both a direct comparison and with controls. Children of lesbian mothers:

• Are more likely to be currently cohabiting
  • Are almost 4 times more likely to be currently on public assistance
  • Are less likely to be currently employed full-time
  • Are more than 3 times more likely to be unemployed
  • Are nearly 4 times more likely to identify as something other than entirely heterosexual
  • Are 3 times as likely to have had an affair while married or cohabiting
  • Are an astonishing 10 times more likely to have been "touched sexually by a parent or other adult caregiver."
  • Are nearly 4 times as likely to have been "physically forced" to have sex against their will
  • Are more likely to have "attachment" problems related to the ability to depend on others
  • Use marijuana more frequently
  • Smoke more frequently
  • Watch TV for long periods more frequently
  • Have more often pled guilty to a non-minor offense

I'm sure I don't have to tell you about all the criticism that study got when it was published three years ago and ever since. Here's a Washington Post article from this year detailing a recent study by professors at Indiana University and the University of Connecticut, which points out the flaws and errors in Regnerus's study, not the least of which is the conclusion that he misclassified a significant number of the study subjects as being raised in a gay or lesbian household, when in fact they weren't:

Quote:
By the time you back these contested responses out of the analysis, here’s what you’re left with: “Of the 236 respondents identified by Regnerus (2012a) as living in a LM [lesbian mother] or GF [gay father] household, we identify only 51 that can plausibly be coded as being raised for at least a year in a same-sex couple household.” [emphasis original]

I'm not so sure that a study of 51 kids, some of whom lived in a SS household for barely over a year, would be sufficient to establish that SS parenting is bad for kids. Of course, it's not surprising that the Family Research Council would continue to post it on its website as the gospel on gay parenting horrors. The FRC is well-known as an anti-gay, pro-life, fundamentalist "Christian" organization. The Southern Poverty Law Center (of which I'm no real fan, either) listed them as a hate group in 2010. Bottom line, not convincing.

But, then, you knew it wouldn't be, right?

—Lars-Erik Nelson
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still not picking sides... I think you are both being a bit too extreme, but studies are refuted all the time. Even scientific studies that have more support than not have been refuted by other scientific studies. The laws of physics are some of the only things we can really hang our hats on in regards to factual evidence. Either one of you could pull up a scientific study backing up your points, and the other could equally pull up another study that squashes it. Most studies are laced with agendas and opinions (based on theories).

Hetero parents, gay parents, single parents, there is no rule book for parenting. Just as success can only be defined by the individual, so can proper parenting. But when it comes down to it, as a great scientific mind once said:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
champy wrote:
Still not picking sides... I think you are both being a bit too extreme, but studies are refuted all the time. Even scientific studies that have more support than not have been refuted by other scientific studies. The laws of physics are some of the only things we can really hang our hats on in regards to factual evidence. Either one of you could pull up a scientific study backing up your points, and the other could equally pull up another study that squashes it. Most studies are laced with agendas and opinions (based on theories).

Hetero parents, gay parents, single parents, there is no rule book for parenting. Just as success can only be defined by the individual, so can proper parenting. But when it comes down to it, as a great scientific mind once said:

Rationality has no place in the LR. Begone with you!

—Lars-Erik Nelson
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Whoops! LR noob here. Continue your driveling!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes, I knew the study would not suffice. But like the other guy said, studies like these get refuted all the time. Why? Because they are nothing more than statistics which are being used to support a claim. As I've said, statistics prove nothing. In 30-40 years you and I will both have statistics supporting our view on gay marriage in America. The part that seemed like a copout was you getting hung up on the scientific part. You seem like an intelligent guy and should know the difference in what science can and can't prove. You also seem to be hanging you argument on the notion that if I can't provide you with some tangible scientific proof then it doesn't exist. Yet while you readily admit that there are differences in the sexes you seem unable to grasp that those differences will be present in parenting. But none of that matters now.

Had I known you're a Christian, this conversation would have taken a different course. The bible is pretty clear on the fact that homosexuality is a sin and that sin destroys. That, in and of itself is enough to know that gay marriages will not produce the type of families God intended marriages to produce. One of the hardest things to get across in these conversations is that the God designed family is centered around Him. Non-Christians don't care about that. I'm assuming you do if you're a Christian. That again is enough to know that gay marriages are not healthy places for children. I'm not saying gay people can't be Christians. I'm saying that whether they are or aren't, their lifestyle is sinful and that will be detrimental to their children.

If we are both Christians then it doesn't matter at this point what a mother/father can provide to a child that the other can't. I thought I was speaking with someone who supported gay marriage. If you do support gay marriage and you are a Christian, as I said above, this conversation would have gone there first.

The best pace is a suicide pace, and today is a good day to die. -Steve Prefontaine
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
triscottMS wrote:
Yes, I knew the study would not suffice. But like the other guy said, studies like these get refuted all the time. Why? Because they are nothing more than statistics which are being used to support a claim. As I've said, statistics prove nothing. In 30-40 years you and I will both have statistics supporting our view on gay marriage in America. The part that seemed like a copout was you getting hung up on the scientific part. You seem like an intelligent guy and should know the difference in what science can and can't prove. You also seem to be hanging you argument on the notion that if I can't provide you with some tangible scientific proof then it doesn't exist. Yet while you readily admit that there are differences in the sexes you seem unable to grasp that those differences will be present in parenting. But none of that matters now. [/quote

No. That's your misundertsanding. I've never denied that there are differences, nor have I denied that those differences will be present during parenting. What I've argued, and what you've consistently misunderstood, is that gay parents can, and do, perform as well or better than straight parents at raising kids. Not all the time. Maybe not even as often - I really don't know. But what I do know is that you cannot sit there and say that straight parents are ipso facto better for kids than gay parents because straight parents can provide something that gay parents can't. Fact is, you don't know that to be true, you just assume it to be true because your take on your religion apparently compels you to do so.

triscottMS wrote:
Had I known you're a Christian, this conversation would have taken a different course.

I'm not sure why. My views on this are my views, regardless of my religious belief.

triscottMS wrote:
The bible is pretty clear on the fact that homosexuality is a sin and that sin destroys. That, in and of itself is enough to know that gay marriages will not produce the type of families God intended marriages to produce.

I disagree completely. I choose to read the Bible as a historical document. None of it was written by God. It was written by fallible men interpreting what they believed God's word to be. While I don't know you, I'm going to be that you're not an expert on the Bible's origins, translations, etc. You have no idea how accurate the translations that have come down through the years may be. I'm not going to get into a theological debate with you about Gods Word, but I will say that I don't believe that the God I know would be hung up on such meaningless intricacies of our lives.

[triscottMS]One of the hardest things to get across in these conversations is that the God designed family is centered around Him.

I see no reason why a SS couple could not have a family centered around God. I understand why you feel differently. I just think you're wrong.

triscottMS wrote:
Non-Christians don't care about that. I'm assuming you do if you're a Christian. That again is enough to know that gay marriages are not healthy places for children.

Again, I disagree. You and I sin all the time, so apparently, we're raising our kids in an unhealthy sinful environment. I see nothing any more "unhealthy" for kids in a SSM family than a straight one.

[triscottMS]I'm not saying gay people can't be Christians. I'm saying that whether they are or aren't, their lifestyle is sinful and that will be detrimental to their children.[/quote]
So is the "lifestyle" of straight, married "swingers," but nobody's lining up to deny them the right to get married and procreate. Fact is, LIFE is sinful. I simply disagree with you that the loving, caring God that I know would consider a loving, committed SSM and the resulting family to be unhealthy and against His will. Again, I get that you disagree.

[triscottMS]If we are both Christians then it doesn't matter at this point what a mother/father can provide to a child that the other can't. I thought I was speaking with someone who supported gay marriage. If you do support gay marriage and you are a Christian, as I said above, this conversation would have gone there first.[/quote]
I do support same sex marriage. I am a Christian (I said so very early on in the discussion). I'm just not blinded by literalism from a historical document written by men and translated (and quite possibly mistranslated) over the course of thousands of years.

—Lars-Erik Nelson
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am a Christian (I said so very early on in the discussion). I'm just not blinded by literalism from a historical document written by men and translated (and quite possibly mistranslated) over the course of thousands of years.

You may not want to go down this road and if not, that's fine. But the bible says that in order to be a Christian and thus be saved, you must put you trust in Jesus Christ and Him alone. How do you know that that is true if you don't trust the validity of the bible?

Or in other words, on what basis do you claim to be a Christian?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
triscottMS wrote:
I am a Christian (I said so very early on in the discussion). I'm just not blinded by literalism from a historical document written by men and translated (and quite possibly mistranslated) over the course of thousands of years.

You may not want to go down this road and if not, that's fine. But the bible says that in order to be a Christian and thus be saved, you must put you trust in Jesus Christ and Him alone. How do you know that that is true if you don't trust the validity of the bible?

Or in other words, on what basis do you claim to be a Christian?

The problem with your question is that it starts with "the bible says . . . ." Without getting too detailed (because that's for another thread), I don't necessarily take everything the Bible says literally. I feel I can trust in Jesus Christ without accepting that every word in the Bible must be read literally. The Bible talks about duties of masters and slaves, but I don't think God necessarily condones slavery.

—Lars-Erik Nelson
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If this is your view on the bible: It was written by fallible men interpreting what they believed God's word to be. How, and I guess why, would you want to put your trust in Christ? Based on your view of the bible, even if the men who wrote the original text got it right, it's probably been messed up since then. So when it says that Jesus was the Son of God who dies for the sins of His people, what makes you believe that part?

These are really just honest questions. Say the word and I'll stop asking. I know we're off topic at this point but I think we're the only ones left on this thread. :) Hey, if we have nothing else in common we at least both have stamina!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
triscottMS wrote:
If this is your view on the bible: It was written by fallible men interpreting what they believed God's word to be. How, and I guess why, would you want to put your trust in Christ? Based on your view of the bible, even if the men who wrote the original text got it right, it's probably been messed up since then. So when it says that Jesus was the Son of God who dies for the sins of His people, what makes you believe that part?

These are really just honest questions. Say the word and I'll stop asking. I know we're off topic at this point but I think we're the only ones left on this thread. :) Hey, if we have nothing else in common we at least both have stamina!

My Faith. I believe there are some major tenets of Christianity that it would be very difficult to get "wrong," even with the fallibility of Man.

—Lars-Erik Nelson
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My Faith. I believe there are some major tenets of Christianity that it would be very difficult to get "wrong," even with the fallibility of Man.

Interesting.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
triscottMS wrote:

Interesting.

If you say so.

—Lars-Erik Nelson
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Whack a mole on the intertubes.

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. - Theodore Roosevelt
Quote Reply
Re: Well this is interesting... [ChoppinBroccoli] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was actually thinking of this game while I was reading the thread...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
champy wrote:

That is a perfect representation. Kudos!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
champy wrote:

I will pretend not to know what that is, so as not to date myself.

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. - Theodore Roosevelt
Quote Reply

Prev Next