Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sold: Zipp 808 Firecrest Front and 900 disc w/ FAST tires
Quote | Reply
Sold For sale are my stealthed out Zipp 900 tubular disc and tubular 808 Firecrest front wheel (pictured below).

Front has a low-mileage Vittoria Crono 22mm properly glued on. This tire is probably the fastest Crr non-track tubular tire out there and with a bit of puncture protection as a bonus. Good for short TTs or Ironman bike legs.

Rear disc is 10spd Shimano/SRAM and has a low-mileage Vittoria EVO Slick 23mm properly glued. Excellent rolling resistance, puncture resistance,and handling. Disc has a slight ding on it, does not impact performance and hardly visible.

$1300 shipped.

Comes w/ Roval double wheel bag, NO skewers. More pictures soon.

Also available for sale are brand new replacement tires such as Vittoria Crono 20mm, Vittoria Crono 22mm, and Vittoria EVO Slick 23mm.

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Last edited by: ericM40-44: May 2, 14 15:06
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp tubular 900 disc and 808 Firecrest Front w/ FAST tires [ericM40-44] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sweet wheels. Do you have the stickers for them or know where I could get some?

Quote | Reply
irontri wrote:
sweet wheels. Do you have the stickers for them or know where I could get some?

Cam, you're such a label whore ;) Stealthed out wheels go faster. Same as black or red bikes.

I think you can order some from Zipp as well as a couple guys on this forum that do custom stickers. Tai is one who comes to mind.

thanks,
Eric

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp tubular 900 disc and 808 Firecrest Front w/ FAST tires [ericM40-44] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What year are they and how many spokes front and rear?

Quote | Reply
Cam, the FC 808 front tubular is a 2012 version w/ 18 spokes and hub in silver. Has the aero lock ring bearing cover things.

Disc has no spokes, and is 2012 as well.

as I said before, both are properly glued with FAST tires... 23mm Vittoria EVO Slick (.0026 crr) on the rear and 22mm Vittoria Crono (.0020 crr) on the front.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much would you take for the 900 disc alone?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp tubular 900 disc and 808 Firecrest Front w/ FAST tires [bizolt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If I were to split them, $750 shipped, w/ an unpadded Campy single wheel bag instead of the Roval padded.

If you're serious about tires and things I also have some brand new tires that you can eventually put on there in place of the Vittoria EVO Slick. This kind of thing usually only interests die hard TT'ers.

in order of slowest to fastest rolling:

1. Vittoria EVO Slick 23mm
2. Vittoria Crono 20mm
3. Vittoria Crono 22mm (fastest non-track tubular, with puncture protection)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In your estimate, how many miles on each tire?

Quote | Reply
I will trade you my Zipp 900 Clincher with some cash for your 2 wheels
Quote Reply