Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Synergy Hybrid Wetsuit $225
Quote | Reply
Please contact me by e-mail at cgbale at gmail dot com. Payment via PayPal

Synergy Hybrid EFX M2 - $225 shipped in the US.

Essentially brand new Synergy Hybrid EFX full sleeve wetsuit - worn once for a 10 minute swim. To my surprise, I was faster in my sleeveless, so I'm sticking with it instead.

Size M2: 5'11" to 6'2"; 160 to 190 pounds (I think the suit is a little smaller than these recommended sizes, but it is very stretchy so maybe not.)

$599 retail suit. Website link with full product details: http://www.synergysport.com/..._synergy.asp?prdID=4

SOLD - Tri All 3 Velo Safe Pro Hard Side Bike Case

I no longer need my bike case and I don't have a good place to store it. This case includes everything you need to safely transport your bike: foam insulation padding, straps for the outside of the case (as a backup for the latches), and a foam block roof-mount strap system for strapping it to the top of any car - no roof rails required (I've never used the roof straps.) It easily fit my XL 61cm Cervelo P2 and I was just under the 50 pound "overweight bag" fee for airlines. This is a very sturdy case and give pretty much the best possible protection to your bike.

From the website: Single bike case, road or mountain, made of High Molecular Weight Polyethylene, lockable steel latch system, and four heavy-duty casters. Room room for extra gear, two outer straps for extra security. Interior measures 47"L x 15"W x 26"H and weighs 35 lbs. External measurements are 51"L x 18"W x 32"H (includes casters). MSRP $625 MSRP. Website link: http://www.triall3sports.com/cases-bike.php (By my measurements, the case is smaller than the values provided on the website.)

Shipping details: size of cardboard box: 15"x22"x51", shipping weight: 38 pounds, general estimate on shipping: $55 within the US.
Last edited by: Carlton Bale: Jul 26, 14 13:34
Quote Reply
Re: Synergy Hybrid Wetsuit $225, VeloSafe Pro Bike Case $250 [Carlton Bale] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Post update - aerobars are sold.
Quote Reply
Re: Synergy Hybrid Wetsuit $225, VeloSafe Pro Bike Case $250 [Carlton Bale] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
are you still selling the case?
Quote Reply
Re: Synergy Hybrid Wetsuit $225, VeloSafe Pro Bike Case $250 [simplymax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, both are still available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OK and total price with shipping (to 90036)?
Quote Reply
Re: Synergy Hybrid Wetsuit $225, VeloSafe Pro Bike Case $250 [simplymax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still available.
Last edited by: Carlton Bale: Mar 16, 14 10:46
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where are you located? I'm sorta interested in the case. Did any airlines charge you extra special equipment fees, even if you were below the weigh limit?
Quote Reply
Re: Synergy Hybrid Wetsuit $225, VeloSafe Pro Bike Case $250 [dcslim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm located in Indianapolis. I only traveled with it once to Europe and didn't have any issues, but I think it varies quite a bit by airline. The case is in very good condition; all of the latches work and it includes the straps that wrap around the outside of the case, padding for the bike frame, internal securing fasteners, and a strap and pad kit so that the case can be cinched to the roof of a car. If you're concerned about protecting your bike as much as possible from airline mishandling, this is one of the best cases for that.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
VeloSafe Pro Now listed on Ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/...mp;item=121389721536
Quote Reply