Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2012 Cervelo P2 58 with lots of upgrades
Quote | Reply
 2012 Cervelo P2(~2000miles) with numerous upgrades including SRM 975 powermeter(~250 miles), sram red front derailleur, force rear, zipp vuka cockpit with zipp RTC(sram)shifters, and a adamo TT saddle, black speedplay pedals. [/img]

Edited to Add:

$3000 plus actual shipping and 3% paypal fee if not gifted for what you see here minus wheels. I will include stock wheels.
$2200 plus shipping and 3% paypal fee if not gifted for everything minus wheels and crank.

Full disclosure. This bike is clean except for paint is worn off on the fork just above the skewer. It happened while racked in a windy race. I think someones bike was rubbing on mine. It is purely cosmetic and only on the surface. You can see it in the picture, but I can get a better one and answer any questions via PM.
Last edited by: Joncolby: Jan 31, 14 7:59
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: 2012 Cervelo P2 58 with lots of upgrades [Joncolby] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in wheels.
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: 2012 Cervelo P2 58 with lots of upgrades [dbikelink] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Should note that I am keeping the wheels. Everything else is up for consideration.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nice ride man.
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: 2012 Cervelo P2 58 with lots of upgrades [adktriguy46] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Am interested. How much?
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: 2012 Cervelo P2 58 with lots of upgrades [adktriguy46] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wrong guy brother. You'll want to reply to the OP
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PMs responded to and the ad is updated with asking price. I am willing to consider trades (plus cash if needed). I am wanting to make the switch to Di2. Needs to be similar geometry to this bike.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for a great seller. Jon will do you right.

Quote | Reply
Pm sent
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: 2012 Cervelo P2 58 with lots of upgrades [triterp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Monday bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TTT
Quote Reply