Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
FS or FT: My haves and wants. Sidi, shimano, sram, strada, bontrager, specialized, profile design
Quote | Reply
The goal of this post is to express my intention to trade items street value for street value.

Items to I have to trade or sell...
  • 110mm Bontrager XXX Lite stem

• Shimano Dura Ace 7800 175mm crank ARMS ONLY no chain rings. I have 7800 bottom bracket too.

• Sidi Genius 5 Pro road cycling shoes size 45 black with red good shape. I bought too small. My loss.

• Strada wireless speed sensor.

• Specialized entry level road bike shoe size 44.

• 2 Arundel chrono aero water bottles and the carbon fiber mount.

• LAS Chrono metro TT aero helmet in red with black and white stripes. Has 2 custom aero vents I made on the shell. Helmet foam is untouched. Can cover with sticker if no aero vents are desired.

• Selle San Marco race saddle 2004 USPS Team limited edition. This is a collectors item I think. It has titanium rales and carbon fiber composite base. Its very light.

Stuff I want..
  • Xlab or profile design rear cage mount and flat carrier.

Let me know if your interested in anything I have or if you have anything I want. Even better if you want to trade for you something you have for something I want!
Last edited by: rokumaster: Sep 23, 13 13:15
Quote Reply
Re: FS or FT: My haves and wants. Sidi, shimano, sram, strada, bontrager, specialized, profile design [rokumaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM coming on the 7800 crankset.
Quote Reply
Re: FS or FT: My haves and wants. Sidi, shimano, sram, strada, bontrager, specialized, profile design [rokumaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What brand is the Ti cassette? (Recon, KCNC, Token...etc)

I've got a used Fizik Antares saddle with carbon braided rails for trade.
Quote Reply
Re: FS or FT: My haves and wants. Sidi, shimano, sram, strada, bontrager, specialized, profile design [jordo_99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the interest in the titanium cassette. Do a google search for "oarsm titanium cassette" and you will run into a few results.
What color is the saddle?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Saddle is white and black. I'll upload a pic later on.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've got a few ISM saddles in black (time trial, race, podium).

Also have iPhone 4S att.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much for ? and is it BB30 ?
  • SRAM Rival compact crankset with 50/34 chainrings. 170mm

Quote Reply
Re: FS or FT: My haves and wants. Sidi, shimano, sram, strada, bontrager, specialized, profile design [wheelzqc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wheelzqc wrote:
How much for ? and is it BB30 ?
  • SRAM Rival compact crankset with 50/34 chainrings. 170mm

It's GXP. Thanks for your interest.
Quote Reply
Re: FS or FT: My haves and wants. Sidi, shimano, sram, strada, bontrager, specialized, profile design [grosso27] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
grosso27 wrote:
I've got a few ISM saddles in black (time trial, race, podium).

Also have iPhone 4S att.

Are you interested in anything I have? The idea is to trade my stuff not spend cash.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Eh, not really. My idea is to collect cash.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm potentially interested in the Rival crankset. Is it black? How much are you looking to get for it?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a dura ace 7800 172.5 53/39- 140
ISM Adamo TT - 100

225, or 240 shipped for the pair.
Quote Reply
Re: FS or FT: My haves and wants. Sidi, shimano, sram, strada, bontrager, specialized, profile design [MidwestRoadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MidwestRoadie wrote:
I'm potentially interested in the Rival crankset. Is it black? How much are you looking to get for it?

Its black with grey chainrings. I'll take $50 for it. Its an older rival model not sure which year. It does not have "Rival" printed on arms. Just SRAM, GXP, and OCT.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. List updated. Made some successful trades already. This is awesome!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the rival crank set still available?
Quote Reply
Re: FS or FT: My haves and wants. Sidi, shimano, sram, strada, bontrager, specialized, profile design [cghebert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What do you want forthe red cassette and aero helmet?
Quote Reply
Re: FS or FT: My haves and wants. Sidi, shimano, sram, strada, bontrager, specialized, profile design [BLD 25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLD 25 wrote:

PM sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i have a brand new 510 for sale
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
rokumaster wrote:
BLD 25 wrote:

PM sent.
did you send a pm to me?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just moved to Florida so my 11-28 red cassette is useless. Would happily trade it for your Red 11-25. Got pics?
Quote Reply
Re: FS or FT: My haves and wants. Sidi, shimano, sram, strada, bontrager, specialized, profile design [Nickwisdom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nickwisdom wrote:
I just moved to Florida so my 11-28 red cassette is useless. Would happily trade it for your Red 11-25. Got pics?

Thats what I'm talking about... I love trades! Not getting low balled. PM Sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sidi Genius 5 Pro road
Do you still have the shoes?
Quote Reply
Re: FS or FT: My haves and wants. Sidi, shimano, sram, strada, bontrager, specialized, profile design [tomaco1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tomaco1 wrote:
Sidi Genius 5 Pro road
Do you still have the shoes?

Yes. You happen to gave a garmin unit I want?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Don't have anything you're looking for, but didn't see anyone say they wanted the DA cassette.

How about it? New-ish? Lightly used? How much? 93035 zip

Gnothi Seauton.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. List updated. More successful trades made.
Quote Reply

Prev Next