Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

([Extremely] positive) feedback for tricop503
Quote | Reply
Are you considering buying something from tricop503? Then read on!

A little background on me: I've been active in various forums, mostly regarding cameras and bikes, for about six years. During that time I have bought and sold over twelve thousand dollars in gear, ranging from $50 accessories to $3000 cameras and everything in between. This isn't to say that I know everything about buying and selling on forums, but I have been around the block a few times, been burned once or twice, but generally had good experiences.

I have never had such a good experience as when I bought a PowerTap wheel package from Lindell (tricop503). Never. Ever. And I've had some excellent deals with some excellent people in the last six years. What did this particular deal have that made it, and the seller, stand apart from the rest?

Lindell responded quickly - almost instantly - to my (I counted) eleven PMs asking inane questions about the item. He provided me a tracking number, which is commonplace with UPS and Fedex but slightly less common with USPS, as soon as he shipped it. Speaking of the shipping, it arrived extremely well packed, and he even upgraded the shipping at his expense just because I bought it right before a federal holiday and the post offices were closed that day.

If Lindell is selling something, and you're interested in buying it, I would suggest that you go ahead and pull the trigger - you'll be dealing with the best seller I've ever had the pleasure of doing business with. Guys like Lindell are what make the Classifieds forum such a great place to get gear, and I'm extremely grateful for that - as is my wallet!

Thanks for reading, and happy hunting (isn't that half the fun here?)

--Daniel
Quote Reply
Re: ([Extremely] positive) feedback for tricop503 [aftereffector] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nice.

Eli Curt

I'm Professionally Amateur. Are you? Become an ambassador today!
Chimps in Training!
Quote Reply