Look for New Posted Classified...
Quote | Reply
Link to new Classified: http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...ost=2437284;#2437284

Handlebars
: Both are very adjustable setups
- Pedalsoft Trifecta unit as seen on bike, with Cee-Gees pads
42cm C-C, 31.8mm handlebar, with 100mm stem $70
SOLD

- Ritchey Pro handlebar 42cm C-C ($20), 26.0mm Oval Concepts R710 110mm adjustable stem ($20)
and Syntace XXS aerobars with aero-bridge ($45)

-Profile Carbon X 1.5 Aerobars with Dura Ace 7800 Shifters, TRP RL970 Brake Levers, CeeGees and PD Pads
100mm stem and upturns cut off $210 SOLD

Components:
-Dura Ace 7800 Front Derailleur (Braze On) $35
SOLD
-Dura Ace 7800 Rear Derailleur $75
SOLD
-Dura Ace 7800 STI Shifters $160
-Dura Ace 7800 Chain $20
-Ultegra 6600 172.5mm Crankset and Bottom Bracket $100
-Shimano 105 5501 Brakeset $45
-Bontrager Race X Lite rear wheel with Vittoria Diamante Pro Light 23mm Tire $110
-Original Nokon cable housings set
-New Stainless steel Jagwire brake cables
-New and used shifter cables

Saddles:
- Bontrager RL 128mm White (new never ridden) $35
- Bontrager RXL 128mm Black (new never ridden) $35

Frameset:
2006 Giant TCR Trinity Composite Frameset $615 > $600 Shipped
SOLD
Size Medium in excellent condition, can barely tell it has been used.
with Reynolds Ouzo Pro Peleton fork.
*Size Medium
Here's a link to the geometry: http://archive.giant-bicycles.com/...2006&model=10051

The seatpost has 3 positions, so it can be set up steep or slammed back for a UCI legal position.

All Prices are Shipped in the US.

Pictures here on my flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/28178868@N07/sets/

Please contact me with any questions or inquiries.

Last edited by: SucabStunna: Jul 30, 09 7:17
Quote Reply
Re: FOR SALE: Giant TCR Trinity Composite with Lots of Extras..Check it Out [SucabStunna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Open to offers and component selection...
Quote Reply
Re: FOR SALE: Giant TCR Trinity Composite with Lots of Extras..Check it Out [SucabStunna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lots of good pics - thanks. I think I've read through the list and looked at pics carefully, but just making sure that the only things I will need to complete the build other than what's listed are:

- Front wheel and tire.
- Pedals.

Did I get that right?
Quote Reply
Re: FOR SALE: Giant TCR Trinity Composite with Lots of Extras..Check it Out [Tarkan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes Tarkan,
That is all you need to complete the build, along with the know how to put it altogether.
I bailed on finishing the build when I lost the time to even ride my tri bike.
Quote Reply
Re: FOR SALE: Giant TCR Trinity Composite with Lots of Extras......Check it Out [SucabStunna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a Mavic Aksium set I can include (instead of just the Bontrager rear wheel) for $70 more
with Vittoria Rubino Pro Slick tires.

or willing to sell the frameset alone, and components separately...

Quote Reply
Re: FOR SALE: Giant TCR Trinity Composite with Lots of Extras......Check it Out [SucabStunna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drop.......
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price drop...2
Quote Reply
Re: FOR SALE: Giant TCR Trinity Composite - Everything but Wheels......Check it Out----$1100 Shipped!!! [SucabStunna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bumpdate...
Quote Reply
Re: FOR SALE: Giant TCR Trinity Composite Frameset and Everything Else......Check it Out----$1100 Shipped!!! [SucabStunna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any offers, I can part it out and sell as a frameset...
Quote Reply
Re: FOR SALE: Giant TCR Trinity Composite Frameset and Everything Else......Check it Out----$1100 Shipped!!! [SucabStunna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much just for the frameset, looking for a build to do for my dad?
Can you run a 10 speed with this or just a 9 speed, the reason I ask is because I have a 10 speed group set and tried to get it to work on my cervelo dual and no luck from the LBS something about the chain not working.

thanks
Quote Reply
Re: FOR SALE: Giant TCR Trinity Composite Frameset and Everything Else......Check it Out---- [SucabStunna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm sent
Quote Reply
Re: FOR SALE: Giant TCR Trinity Composite Frameset and Everything Else......Check it Out---- [SucabStunna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sold? Whassssssup?
Quote Reply
Re: FOR SALE: Giant TCR Trinity Composite Frameset and Everything Else......Check it Out---- [ttram] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still available. PM Sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is your frame still for sale?

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
are you selling your rear hed wheel?

thankx
Quote Reply
Re: FOR SALE: Giant TCR Trinity Composite Frameset and Everything Else......Check it Out---- [FlailHammerFly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, everything is still for sale.
Last edited by: SucabStunna: Jun 14, 09 16:32
Quote Reply
Re: FOR SALE: Giant TCR Trinity Composite Frameset and Everything Else......Check it Out---- [jorditri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, still selling rear Hed wheel.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Going to Tahoe for the Tahoe Relay around the lake this weekend, so I won't be able to respond to questions until late Sunday.
Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
tell me price about hed wheel ,please
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Another option to the build.
-Profile Design Carbon X 1.5 Aerobars with upturns cut off
-DA 7800 10 speed bar end shifters
-Tektro TRP RL970 carbon brake levers
(as a substitute to one of the listed STI setups)

and complete package with HED Jet 9 wheel $1650 shipped.

Everything still available and up to negotiations.

Picture sets here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/28178868@N07/sets/
Last edited by: SucabStunna: Jun 15, 09 15:00
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump...Pictures
and New Pricing on all items individually.
Last edited by: SucabStunna: Jun 22, 09 8:13
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you still selling the pedalsoft system? price? do you have an eBay account?
Quote Reply
Re: FOR SALE: Giant TCR Trinity Composite Frameset and Everything Else......Check it Out---- [dcomx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$70 for the Pedalsoft System, and yes I have a ebay account as well as a paypal account.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you post it on eBay, I'd buy it now for $70 (buy it now option). Just to be clear, system includes stem and aerobar (pads, pad mounts and extensions)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Please confirm that system is in good functional and cosmetic conditions (no scratches, marks, or otherwise) - the pictures are not comprehensive as to the condition..

Thanks
Quote Reply

Prev Next