Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Computrainer Pro 8002 1 mo old w/GPS software
Quote | Reply
Up for sale is a Computrainer Pro 8002, received new for Christmas. Used a few times, as the weather here is fair enough, I can train outside so this would go to waste. It's an excellent training tool however. Spinscan is amazing would really improve your spin allows you to train with power, hill intervals, coaching software with gauranteed results, tons of additional rides for free to download from racermate. If you have a GPS Garmin 305/705, I received the GPS software so you can load and ride your actual ridden courses on the computrainer, also included is an interactive dvd of an Australian Triathlon, pretty cool. This comes with the wireless heart rate sensor and ear clip sensor. Racermate does not supply a wireless strap, I just used the Polar Chestband that came with my watch, so band is not included. Probably used 8-9 times. Complete with all manuals, software, wires, cadence sensor, Velcro, front wheel stand in original Computrainer box. Altogether with the additional software this is a ~$1700.00 unit. Unsigned warranty card is included. Just send it in and your the registered owner.
Would like to get $1300.00 shipped, open for reasonable offers.

Quote Reply
Re: Computrainer Pro 8002 1 mo old w/GPS software [Cobra06] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
how much do you want for the DVD? I got a computrainer but need the DVD.

Eugene
Quote Reply
Re: Computrainer Pro 8002 1 mo old w/GPS software [bamatriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
how much do you want for the DVD? I got a computrainer but need the DVD.

Eugene
$1250.oo for the DVD and I'll through in the computrainer free
Quote Reply
Re: Computrainer Pro 8002 1 mo old w/GPS software [Cobra06] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is your computrainer still available?
Quote Reply