Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2003 Cervelo P3, $1400.00, immaculate, in Atlanta
Quote | Reply
Aluminum, 55 CM, bought for my wife's first triathlon, raced once. Selling to pay for breast implants. Dura-Ace 10spd, flawless. I don't really know how to price the bike, make a reasonable offer. Bike and breasts can be seen at St Anthony's this weekend but the bike is not being raced. If you are interested, please email me. If I don't sell it at the race, I will post pic's in two weeks.
Last edited by: FE Chuck: Jun 3, 08 6:55
Quote Reply
Re: 2003 Cervelo P3, immaculate, can be picked up at St Anthony's [FE Chuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
haha.... your for real aren't you?

USAT Level II- Ironman U Certified Coach
Quote Reply
Re: 2003 Cervelo P3, immaculate, can be picked up at St Anthony's [FE Chuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what size? the cervelo that is (medium is not a size for the P3), not the implants...unless you feel compelled to share. not that there's anything wrong with that...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Michael in Fresno
"Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man" V. Corleone
Quote Reply
Re: 2003 Cervelo P3, immaculate, can be picked up at St Anthony's [Tribato] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
 Yes, I am serious as a heart attack.
The bike is a 55CM, sorry about the confusion.
Last edited by: FE Chuck: Apr 23, 08 4:30
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Bike and breasts can be seen at St Anthony's this weekend but the bike is not being raced."

So apparently the breasts ARE being raced...

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Some are born to move the world to live their fantasies...

https://triomultisport.com/
http://www.mjolnircycles.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Aluminum, 55 CM, bought for my wife's first triathlon, raced once. Selling to pay for breast implants. Dura-Ace 10spd, flawless. I don't really know how to price the bike, make a reasonable offer. Bike and breasts can be seen at St Anthony's this weekend but the bike is not being raced. If you are interested, please email me. If I don't sell it at the race, I will post pic's in two weeks.
dude...keep the bike and the current breasts. she'll be healthier and sexier. Fake boobs, look, well, so fake!
Quote Reply
Re: 2003 Cervelo P3, immaculate, can be picked up at St Anthony's [ohiost90] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Upgrades to wife currently installed, please buy the bike!
Last edited by: FE Chuck: Apr 23, 08 17:49
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Upgrades to wife currently installed, please by the bike!
Oh, I'm glad you clarified. I thought the implants were for you...

Top notch coaching: Francois and Accelerate3 | Follow on Twitter: LifetimeAthlete |
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
any pics......... of the breasts. Want to see what my money bought
Quote Reply
Re: 2003 Cervelo P3, $1400.00 immaculate, can be picked up at St Anthony's [ejohns3992] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My Canon digital camera really is being repaired; recall on the LCD screen or I might be inclined to post all three, left, right and bike. DidI mention that she is going to kick my tail when she sees this post?
Last edited by: FE Chuck: Apr 24, 08 16:13
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
:) you know slowtwitch, pics or it never happened.

Besides most women I have known, that got a new set, were not shy in showing them off either.
Quote Reply
Re: 2003 Cervelo P3, immaculate, can be picked up at St Anthony's [ejohns3992] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm packing up for St Anthony's. If anyone is interested, send me a PM and I will get back with you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still available??
Quote Reply
Re: 2003 Cervelo P3, immaculate, can be picked up at St Anthony's [BMii] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, it is still available.
The bad news is that I lost the front wheel out of my crappy Yakima rack while going over the Tampa Bay Bridge during rush hour. I wasn't able to stop so I have no front wheel...
Quote Reply
Re: 2003 Cervelo P3, $1400.00, immaculate, can be picked up at St Anthony's [FE Chuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
seriously, this is the post of the year! I love it. selling bike for breasts... gotta love it. I am curious about the bike-would love to see some pictures-let me know when they are up.
Quote Reply
Re: 2003 Cervelo P3, $1400.00, immaculate, in Atlanta [FE Chuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi,

Is the P3 still for sale?
Quote Reply
Re: 2003 Cervelo P3, $1400.00, immaculate, in Atlanta [IronTom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes it is.

A friend told me he wanted it but has not shown up with the money.
Quote Reply
Re: 2003 Cervelo P3, $1400.00, immaculate, in Atlanta [FE Chuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
where those pics? of the...uhh..bike?

------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.GetEndorFit.com
Personal Training and Sports Conditioning
------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: 2003 Cervelo P3, $1400.00, immaculate, in Atlanta [Local Star] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
please stand by for pic's.
Quote Reply