Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Specialized Tarmac 52cm
Quote | Reply
OK. I literally just built this. I also just built another Tarmac, but have already convinced myself I only need one Tarmac.

Anyways, it's for sale. I realize the Pink accents may not do it for you, so I can remove those and swap them for white or black cages, bar tape of your choice of color, and housing/cables of your choice of color. Of course, if you want the pink, that's cool too.

I understand saddles and pedals may not be of everyone's choice, so I'm willing to remove those for somewhat of a price reduction.

I'd like to (ideally) sell the whole bike, but if you're interested in just the frameset, I may be willing to part it out.

The whole thing is more or less new, with the exception of the handlebars. Frame has about 200 miles on it, brakes/derailleurs/shifters are brand new (1 ride of about 10 miles on them), wheelset has less than 50 miles on it, etc. Check individual item descriptions below for any more info.

Frame: Specialized Tarmac Pro, 52cm
Seatpost: Thomson Elite (I swapped out the OEM Specialized post for this)
Saddle: Specialized Toupe 130
Crankset: Campy Chorus UT (has about 200 miles on it, looks perfect, though), Record UT BB cups
Wheels: Mavic Ksyrium Elite - 50 miles total on these (I'd also be willing to sell it with some Roval SL wheels... they're about 1500g, a bit older, but much lighter wheels, also they're built with DT hubs). Vittoria Rubino Pro tires.
Cassette: SRAM 1070 11-26
Stem: Thomson X2 110mm
Bars: Deda Newton
Shifters: BRAND NEW '09 SRAM Rival (this stuff is awesome)
Front Derailleur: SRAM Force
Rear Derailleur: BRAND NEW '09 SRAM Rival
Brakes: BRAND NEW '09 SRAM Rival
Chain: KMC X10SL
Pedals: Shimano 6620 Ultegra (the new SPD-SL's with wider platforms)

Looking for $2600 + shipping for the bike. This frame is really unique (not to mention impossible to find now), and it has a really nice build kit on it. It's a great bike, I just don't need 2 Tarmacs! Pics as follows, more are available for those interested.

Quote Reply