Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by Mito Chondria
Last edited by: Mito Chondria: Nov 10, 09 12:33
Re: TriGarage Sale (Tri shoes, Cervelo P3, Garmin305, Powertap SL, Clothing, Aerobars, and more) [Mito Chondria] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What Aero Bars :P
Quote Reply
Re: TriGarage Sale (Tri shoes, Cervelo P3, Garmin305, Powertap SL, Clothing, Aerobars, and more) [Gawaine79] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
just updated the listing.

�The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.� -Michelangelo

MoodBoost Drink : Mood Support + Energy.
Quote Reply
Re: TriGarage Sale (Tri shoes, Cervelo P3, Garmin305, Powertap SL, Clothing, Aerobars, and more) [Mito Chondria] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
To those that make offers:

I will give you a reasonable time to send your money through paypal after you made your offer. There are a number of people that want the same item and I will give those that contact me first the chance to buy
it first. Since I have multiple offers for some items I'm sure you understand that I can't give you unlimited time to come through with payment. Please be ready to send me your payment within 12hrs of telling me that you will buy the item. I don't want to push anybody into the purchase but I came to realize that with multiple offers it won't take long until I have to place another thread in the classifieds looking for a secretary to handle all this...thanks for your understanding.

Most items I will ship same business day as long as I receive payment by 5pm Pacific Time.

�The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.� -Michelangelo

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
update:

Thanks for all your messages. I'm starting to read them all and will get back to you within the next hours. I did receive some paypal money this morning so some items did sell and I will be updating the listings accordingly.

Thank you. If you sent your money the item will ship today.

Daniel De Carolis

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
could you please post geometry of the bike?
Quote Reply
Re: TriGarage Sale (Tri shoes, Cervelo P3, Garmin305, Powertap SL, Clothing, Aerobars, and more) [rideFisher03] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for your interest. Will post the bike geometry soon.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent

Jason
"Life moves pretty fast and I've been stuck drafting for most of it."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pm sent

When they kick at your front door, How you gonna come?
With your hands on your head
Or on the trigger of your gun
Paul Simonon
Quote Reply
Re: TriGarage Sale (Tri shoes, Cervelo P3, Garmin305, Powertap SL, Clothing, Aerobars, and more) [rideFisher03] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
updated geometry of bike.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pm sent on LATri club clothing
Quote Reply
Re: TriGarage Sale (Tri shoes, Cervelo P3, Garmin305, Powertap SL, Clothing, Aerobars, and more) [Hatiti] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you, the item will be shipped today.

Quote Reply
Re: TriGarage Sale (Cervelo P3, Powertap SL, Garmin305, Clothing, Aerobars, and more) [Mito Chondria] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
updated listing. Added some RotorCranks Chainrings. Fly First Class in 56/11 :)

Quote Reply
Re: TriGarage Sale (Cervelo P3, Powertap SL, Garmin305, Clothing, Aerobars, and more) [Mito Chondria] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would like to buy the frame if it is still available.
Will
Quote Reply