Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

YOU'RE NOT GONNA BELIEVE THIS: ***FINAL MARKDOWN*** BLUE TRIAD SL c/w RACE WHEELS for sale or trade
Quote | Reply
I will literally take almost any offer for this bike. I am absolutely disgusted that it is still in my office. PM me and we'll make a deal happen! DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE PRICE, THIS BIKE IN ITS CURRENT CONDITION SHOULD BE SOLD FOR DOUBLE.

A true super-bike! Key features are itemized below:

This was my first triathlon specific bike, purchased from this website last year. I only put about 150 miles on it (one sprint duathlon, one sprint tri, an Olympic duathlon, and a couple warm up rides). The previous owner did six IM's on it. This won the bike split in every race I entered (which included the course record in two of them).

I need Rapha clothing, Silver Shimano pedals, a gold chain, a POC helmet and glasses (or another cool helmet/glasses combo), a Dash saddle (or other tri saddle), a racer back running singlet, or anything else you can think of to further reduce the amount of cash you've gotta spend. But with a PayPal gift here is the blowout deal:
  • $1,270 USD - A nearly complete bike. It comes with the following:

• A 12:28 SRAM 1070 cassette.
    • A pair of old school Shimano 105 pedals & cleats (the interlock is super stiff, which is helpful for donning shoes on the fly).
    • Carbon ski bend extensions (take-offs from my new frame).
    • SRAM Force carbon crank 172.5 arms with 54 x 42 rings.
    • HED H3 Wheels (Massi decals).
    • SRAM chain
    • Vittoria Pro-Team Open Corsa CX TT tires.
    • American Classic Skewers.
    • SRAM force front brake, TRP rear brake.
    • SRAM Force front derailleur.
    • Frame, fork, post, bars, stem, and all original spacers.
    • Housing still routed in frame.
    • Packed like a boss, then shipped anywhere in North America.
For complete disclosure, I had a light wipe out in a race, the handlebar is scratched, no other damage. The previous owner had the fork break during transit to a race, it was replaced with a brand new one before I received the bike. Both wheels have tiny wobbles, nothing noticeable - they still win races. The wheels do not have HED decals --- but they look intimidating because the entire wheel (minus the axle) is hidden behind the tire!

Last edited by: Bling: May 7, 15 12:35
Quote Reply
Re: BLUE TRIAD SL c/w RACE WHEELS for sale or trade [Bling] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Put em up!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Up for Monday. Lot's of tire kickers, but no one serious...

Speak up if you're a prospective buyer, I want this gone!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The pricing is just absurd now.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Planning to close a deal on a new frame today, but would like the comfort of knowing this one is outta here! Will make an extra special deal for the next few hours if anyone want to put out an offer... I can ship immediately!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
THIS IS CRAZY!! THIS 2012 FRAME IS CURRENTLY ON SALE AS NOS FOR $2,199USD + SHIPPING!!!

YOU GET IT FOR LESS THAN 1/2 PRICE!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what size is the helmet?
Quote Reply
Re: ***STILL AVAILABLE*** BLUE TRIAD SL c/w RACE WHEELS for sale or trade [Bling] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump --- Because the buyer fell through. Very disappointing.

We made a deal for the complete bike (minus the rear derailure, shifters and brake levers). He was going to make 4 payments of $600 CAD (pay on the first of every month). I was going to ship immediatly after the first payment was received. I even ordered my new frame, and packed the Blue bike. But no payment received, and zero communication. So the bike is still sitting here in my office, packed and ready to go!

A few other offers were declined because negotiations for the offer above were in the works. Then, I accidentally deleted all my PM's... So if anyone is still interested just let me know and I'll respond ASAP.
Quote Reply
Re: YOU'RE NOT GONNA BELIEVE THIS: ***FINAL MARKDOWN*** BLUE TRIAD SL c/w RACE WHEELS for sale or trade [Bling] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BOOM!
Quote Reply
Re: YOU'RE NOT GONNA BELIEVE THIS: ***FINAL MARKDOWN*** BLUE TRIAD SL c/w RACE WHEELS for sale or trade [Bling] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for an awesome bike. I have one, and it is the best handling tri bike I've ever been on. This price and you can upgrade some stuff and still be at a low price point.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This could be yours!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Whats your price for the frame and handle bars?
I already have all the components and wheels.
Quote Reply
Re: YOU'RE NOT GONNA BELIEVE THIS: ***FINAL MARKDOWN*** BLUE TRIAD SL c/w RACE WHEELS for sale or trade [pascalosti] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$800 USD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hasn't moved....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I want it!

Don't know how I just saw this.

PM sent.
Quote Reply