Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Quarq Elsa RS, Trek Equinox frame size M.
Quote | Reply
For sale are two things. due to sponsorship changes, I no longer need/can use these. Priced for a quick sale, make offers, but don't be a jerk. I'll have pics up in a bit.

Quarq elsa RS- brand new. never mounted, Opened once. warranty replacement for another quarq. 170mm, GXP. I will included a heavily used gxp BB in sale, but won't stand behind it's quality- this sale is for the quarq, the BB is a nice bonus. I'm looking for $1200 shipped to the lower 48. others, PM me and we can work something out. I am in cortland, NY, and if you're close, we can meet.

Trek Equinox size M- frame, fork, seatpost, brakes. I got this a few months ago, have only ridden it 4x, once on the trainer. It is very nice, but I have a shiny new bike, and don't need this. It has a project one paint job, and a few scratches here and there, evident of a 2010 bike that's been ridden. bontrager speed limit brakes are included, and look pretty cool. $650 shipped to the lower 48, others, PM me and we can work something out.

TE
Quote Reply