Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Lot of Shimano Cranksets, Saddles, Edge Forks, White Industries Hubs
Quote | Reply
I am in the process of thinning out my bike collection and this stuff has to go

- Shimano Dura Ace crankset 53/39 175mm. Crank is in good condition and has has less than 1000 miles, it does have some little knicks from being in storage for the last two years, but no shoe rub or major signs of use. SOLD
-Shimano Ultegra crankset 53/39 175mm. Crank is in excellent condition, was taken off the bike after less than 100 miles. $100 shipped
-Shimano Ultegra crankset 53/39 172.5. New in box! $130 shipped
-FSA Gossamer crankset 53/39 175mm. Excellent condition, less than 100 miles of use. SOLD
-Shimano R700 crankset 50/34 172.5mm. Used still in ok condition, about 5k miles. SOLD
-Selle Italia SLR saddles, both have carbon rails. Both are in pretty rough condition, but very light weight! SOLD
-Selle Italia Opitima TT saddle. Full carbon fiber with integrated bottle cage. Both show signs of use but still in good condition. $120 shipped each
-Fizik Airone R3 saddle, brand new take off $120 shipped
-Edge 2.0 fork, used but in great condition. 17.5cm of steerer tube remaining. $200 shipped
-Edge 2.0 fork that came stock on a Parlee. used but in good condition. 18cm of steerer tube remaining. $200 shipped
-White Industries H2 hubset, 10 speed shimano, 20/24. Great condition, bearings are silky smooth. $180 shipped
-Light and Motion Urban 800 fast charge, brand new. $140 shipped.
-Magura MT8 mountain bike brakeset, brand new. $300 shipped
-Dura Ace 7900 brakeset, new in box. $150 shipped
-FFWD Tubular disc, good condition $650 shipped

If you have any questions please feel free to ask!

Last edited by: szaffiri: Nov 11, 14 17:25
Quote Reply
Re: Lot of Shimano Cranksets, Saddles, Edge Forks, White Industries Hubs [szaffiri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd like the older SLR, that says "Team Edition", if it's available. Let me know where to send the $.

(The one at the top of this picture- http://i45.photobucket.com/...2628_zps6986eea4.jpg )
Last edited by: kram: Oct 13, 14 15:58
Quote Reply
Re: Lot of Shimano Cranksets, Saddles, Edge Forks, White Industries Hubs [szaffiri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Shimano Ultegra crankset 53/39 172.5. New in box!

Is that 6700? Is it silver or black.

Thanks,

Barb
Quote Reply
Re: Lot of Shimano Cranksets, Saddles, Edge Forks, White Industries Hubs [BarbBikeTechie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BarbBikeTechie wrote:
Shimano Ultegra crankset 53/39 172.5. New in box!

Is that 6700? Is it silver or black.

Thanks,

Barb

Yes it silver and 6700
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump, make an offer, everything needs to go!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just to throw it out there, $120 for the White Industries hubset? I don't really need them, but if you must get rid of them...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the R700 crankset still available?
Quote Reply
Re: Lot of Shimano Cranksets, Saddles, Edge Forks, White Industries Hubs [planetxer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The r700 and dura ace cranks a sold! I also have a brand new dura ace 7900 crank with 56/42 rings for sale!

I can't go that low on the white industries hubs, sorry.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the Dura ace 175 crank set still available?

Thanks,
JB
Quote Reply
Re: Lot of Shimano Cranksets, Saddles, Edge Forks, White Industries Hubs [Jbenford] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jbenford wrote:
Is the Dura ace 175 crank set still available?

Thanks,
JB

I sold that one. I do have two brand new dura ace 7900 172.5 cranks, one has no chainrings and the other has 56/44 rings. Let me know if your interested.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump, new stuff added!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still have the NIB Ultegra crankset?
Thanks

Randy
http://www.gulfcoasttriteam.com
Quote Reply