Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2013 Felt DA3 w/ FLO Disc, HED Jet, many upgrades (mint!) - 56cm
Quote | Reply
SOLD.

Hello, for sale is my minty fresh 2013 Felt DA3 (56cm) that's been sitting in my room unused for quite a while, so it's time to pass it on. The bike is in impeccable condition, and has a lot of nice upgrades and new drivetrain components. I own a lot of bikes and usually dork out on parts and maintenance, and this one is no exception. Everything from the handle bar tape to the rear brake is done correctly and functions as it should, and isn't a hack job. The bike has been stored inside its entire life and hasn't seen rain.

Here's a notable list of items worth mentioning that I can think of right now...
-I purchased the Flo Disc in Order #10 and it's seen right around 100 miles of use since I bought it
-HED Jet front wheel (HEDs "C2" technology that makes for a wide 23mm rim)
-Dura-Ace derailleurs front/rear
-Rotor 3D TT cranks
-TriRig Omega front brake
-Profile Design Prosvet carbon base bar w/ T3+ aerobar
-Profile Design carbon brake levers
-Adamo Road Saddle
-RealWorldCycling BB30 bottom bracket (best BB design out there as the thread-together inner halves eliminate the creakiness that BB30s experience after months/years of use)
-New Ultegra chain and cassette
-New Sram TT chainring (I still have the Q-Ring, but prefer the traditional round rotor)
-New(ish) Conti GP4000s tires
-I have the adjustable Bayonet 3 top crown and two different stem lengths to dial in your position.
-DA Aero bottle system by TorHans
-Never crashed
-No pedals

Additional info can be found on Felt's site here: http://2013.feltracing.com/...I/DA-Series/DA3.aspx

That's all I can think of, but don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. I'll answer them the best I can.

I'm looking to get $3200 shipped/tracked/insured. I'm located in Seattle if you want to see it in person, otherwise I've shipped a number of bikes over the years. It will be professionally packed and include shipping insurance via FedEx.

Thanks!
-Eric

Last edited by: Eric24v: Oct 27, 14 14:23
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2013 Felt DA3 w/ FLO Disc, HED Jet, many upgrades (mint!) - 56cm [Eric24v] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
all PMs replied, still for sale.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2013 Felt DA3 w/ FLO Disc, HED Jet, many upgrades (mint!) - 56cm [Eric24v] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Willing to sell jet 9 seperately?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2013 Felt DA3 w/ FLO Disc, HED Jet, many upgrades (mint!) - 56cm [zachboring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sorry, not parting the bike/wheels.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sweet ride man! Beauty
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am a newbie at using this site. Can you send me your email or ph# to contact you?

Thanks,

David
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2013 Felt DA3 w/ FLO Disc, HED Jet, many upgrades (mint!) - 56cm [dedland] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll send you a message on here
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
shot you a message
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Eric, waiting for a reply on the email I sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
all PMs replied.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Eric24v [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply