Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

speedfil z4+ cage and bottle combo-new 60$ shipped
Quote | Reply
Bought this and it just won't fit my setup the way I'd like. It is brand new, never filled ect. You will need 4 zip ties as I used the included ones in my mounting attempt.
Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: speedfil z4+ cage and bottle combo-new 60$ shipped [tailgunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in just the Z4+ cage. Care to sell them separately?
Quote Reply
Re: speedfil z4+ cage and bottle combo-new 60$ shipped [trigeekrusk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rather sell together. Thanks though
Quote Reply
Re: speedfil z4+ cage and bottle combo-new 60$ shipped [tailgunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Alright, i already have the A2 bottle, but might get both. got pics you can send? edrusk at bellsouth dot net
Quote Reply
Re: speedfil z4+ cage and bottle combo-new 60$ shipped [trigeekrusk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trigeekrusk wrote:
Alright, i already have the A2 bottle, but might get both. got pics you can send? edrusk at bellsouth dot net
Still interested - can you send pics? If you did, i didn't see them and i apologize.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am interested in the bottle if you are willing to split them up.
Quote Reply
Re: speedfil z4+ cage and bottle combo-new 60$ shipped [TRIing2Run] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TRIing2Run wrote:
I am interested in the bottle if you are willing to split them up.
I'm waiting on photos - possibly you and I can split them up. I'll try to keep you posted.
Quote Reply