Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Cervelo S2 61cm w/ SuperRecord 11 - Price Drop
Quote | Reply
I am selling my brother-in-law's 2010-11 61cm Cervelo S2 with full Campognolo SuperRecord 11 with Cane Creek headset. Bike includes Easton EA 90SL wheels, Fizik Aliante saddle, Look Keo Red peddles, 2 Elite carbon cages, and Sigma 1609 wireless computer. He unexpectedly passed away last year and I am helping close out his estate (hence the reason I'm not sure on the year). The bike was his baby and is in great condition/never wrecked. I will have it boxed and shipped from the local bike shop he purchased it from - Summit Cycles in Columbia, SC. Asking $2,750 (new price) and the price includes shipping. All proceeds go towards caring for his 2 young kids. I'll try and answer any questions I can.[/url][/img][/url][/img][/url][/img][/url][/img][/url][/img][/url][/img][/url][/img]
Last edited by: CarolinaLaw: Mar 27, 14 10:32
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo S2 61cm w/ SuperRecord 11 [CarolinaLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Beautiful bike. These are terrific frames. I had an S3 for a while and loved it. Even with the newer models that Cervelo has developed, the older S2s are still great rides. Good luck with the sale. I'm sorry about your loss. It'd be nice to see this bike go to a good home.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo S2 61cm w/ SuperRecord 11 [dcslim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the kind words. It sucks having to part with my riding partner's bike but he was 6'4" & I'm 5'7' so absolutely no way I could ever ride, much less stand over, his bike. I'm riding the Assault on the Carolinas next month in Brevard, NC carrying his ashes for one final ride together. That was a ride we used to do pretty much every year.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What a great way to remember him, and a beautiful place to ride. I lived in Asheville for a time in the mid-'90s and got to know some of the roads down toward Brevard pretty well. Great place to ride.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump #1.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump #2 - with price drop.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo S2 61cm w/ SuperRecord 11 - Price Drop [CarolinaLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump #3.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo S2 61cm w/ SuperRecord 11 - Price Drop [CarolinaLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey there, sorry to hear about your loss. I'm a 6'6" triathlete for the University of Maryland. I'm riding across the country for the 4K for Cancer this summer for 70 days until August and looking for a bike when we go back to school in the fall. It's very hard to shop for large bikes and I know this isn't what you want to hear but if the bike is still available in the late Summer i'm very interested.

and for everyone else BUMP

this is a great looking bike been looking to get an S2 or S3 for a while now.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo S2 61cm w/ SuperRecord 11 - Price Drop [adamw507] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
adamw507 wrote:
Hey there, sorry to hear about your loss. I'm a 6'6" triathlete for the University of Maryland. I'm riding across the country for the 4K for Cancer this summer for 70 days until August and looking for a bike when we go back to school in the fall. It's very hard to shop for large bikes and I know this isn't what you want to hear but if the bike is still available in the late Summer i'm very interested.

and for everyone else BUMP

this is a great looking bike been looking to get an S2 or S3 for a while now.

Adam, thanks for the kind words. Good luck with the cross-country ride. Look me up when you get back - who knows, bike may still be available at that point.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Folks, this bike is still for sale. It's been sitting in my garage going on 2 years now. I realize this may be one too many bumps for a sale thread and hope the time between the last posting creates a whole new "bump quota." The price is now $1750 OBO. There has to be someone who could use this great ride ...

Thanks for looking.

CarolinaLaw wrote:
I am selling my brother-in-law's 2010-11 61cm Cervelo S2 with full Campognolo SuperRecord 11 with Cane Creek headset. Bike includes Easton EA 90SL wheels, Fizik Aliante saddle, Look Keo Red peddles, 2 Elite carbon cages, and Sigma 1609 wireless computer. He unexpectedly passed away last year and I am helping close out his estate (hence the reason I'm not sure on the year). The bike was his baby and is in great condition/never wrecked. I will have it boxed and shipped from the local bike shop he purchased it from - Summit Cycles in Columbia, SC. Asking $2,750 (new price) and the price includes shipping. All proceeds go towards caring for his 2 young kids. I'll try and answer any questions I can.[/url][/img][/url][/img][/url][/img][/url][/img][/url][/img][/url][/img][/url][/img]
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I sent a PM about coming to Columbia to see the bike. I recently moved to the area and need to ditch my tri bike in order to participate in group rides.

If you're gonna be a bear, be a grizzly.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If the above doesn't take it, let me know. Very interested...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Some interest but no bites. Dropping price to $1600. Someone has got to want this bike ...

{edited to change bold font above}

CarolinaLaw wrote:
Folks, this bike is still for sale. It's been sitting in my garage going on 2 years now. I realize this may be one too many bumps for a sale thread and hope the time between the last posting creates a whole new "bump quota." The price is now $1750 OBO. There has to be someone who could use this great ride ...

Thanks for looking.

CarolinaLaw wrote:

Last edited by: CarolinaLaw: Feb 15, 16 10:52
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you get my PM yesterday?

Thanks
MK
Quote Reply