Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Blue Cycles frames, Lazer TT helmets, wheels and more [StW] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will take a L/XL Tardiz helmet new, but I will take the used one if that is all that is left. Thanks!

https://twitter.com/Chippey1
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in M/L or L Blue Axino. Still available, and include seatposts? PM or email to paul.mcconnaughey@gmail.com. thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Blue Cycles frames, Lazer TT helmets, wheels and more [chippey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Had a ton of interest in helmets - I think they are all sold now but I will be going through the PMs and any that are still available will go to those who contacted me first. If you haven't heard from me on a helmet I do apologize but there have literally been hundreds of people asking about them so I might not be able to answer everyone.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in L/XL helmet, but I live in Canada. I can arrange for a US shipping address if that's the only way to do it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
do you have any of the l/xl lazer helmets left? are you willing to ship to canada?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM and email sent. thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Blue Cycles frames, Lazer TT helmets, wheels and more [eclat7804] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm sent on L blue frame

Twitter
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Post edited with remaining items. Sorry if I have missed any pms and not responded but I think most have been answered.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent on the white Tardiz.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey, I just found this add, and I'm looking for a axino 58, do you still have any? If yes I live in Georgia , do you know how much would be the shipping ? Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Blue Cycles frames, Lazer TT helmets, wheels and more [Rick678] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I dropped a line to the owner of the frames last night - I'll post back once I hear from him.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks, you can call me @6789331020.
Quote Reply
Re: Blue Cycles frames, Lazer TT helmets, wheels and more [Rick678] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good morning, I was just wondering if you had any respond from your friend, thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are the helmets gone?
Quote Reply
Re: Blue Cycles frames, Lazer TT helmets, wheels and more [ErikTaylor] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry folks, I haven't been able to get a hold of the owner of all these items so I can't really comment on what's still available. I'll post back here if I do hear from him but I would suggest continuing to search elsewhere. Many apologies!
Quote Reply

Prev Next