Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FREE Ironman Wisconsin or Florida Entry With Trek Speed Concept Purchase
Quote | Reply
The details from Trek are imminent, but basically if you buy a new Speed Concept 9 Series you can get a free entry into 2013 Ironman Wisconsin or 2013 Ironman Florida. This will be limited to the first 50 sold though. If you end up taking advantage of this opportunity please PM and let me know so I can record it for a case study I am building to present to Trek. Thanks, -TG

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Last edited by: Thomas Gerlach: Sep 6, 12 11:22
Quote Reply
Re: FREE Ironman Wisconsin or Florida Entry With Trek Speed Concept Purchase [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TG - bought my 9 series right as the announcement would be made. Richie @ Breakaway Bikes (Philly) faxed the paperwork in over the weekend, I believe.

----
@adamwfurlong
Quote Reply
Re: FREE Ironman Wisconsin or Florida Entry With Trek Speed Concept Purchase [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
details are not imminent. details are here now. it's the ad trek's running on slowtwitch. you can see the promo here.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply