Apr 16, 12 14:02
Post #1 of 1
Qualified Mechanic needed for multi- location cycling & triathlon store in St Petersburg, FL. Growing business in a very active cycling community.
Goal: Provide superior technical service.
- Answer service questions with honesty and compassion.
- Complete sales checks and accessory installs in a timely matter.
- Know the correct procedures for doing all types of repairs and maintenance packages
- Perform each repair thoroughly and satisfactorily to exceed customers’ expectations.
- Correctly complete all paperwork and computer invoicing associated with repair work.
- Seek assistance from the appropriate expert whenever an unusual problem presents an obstacle to timely and satisfactory completion of a repair.
- Continue to learn about new product and repair technique
Goal: Help coworkers succeed.
- Assist salespeople with technical questions.
- Help educate peers with tool use, equipment use, and technical knowledge.
- Leave the bench and space clean at the end of each workday.
- Report replacement parts needed for stock supply.
Skills: Ability manage his or her own time, Ability to prioritize, Good team player, Able to problem solve and work in a fast paced environment. The seasonal nature of this job means that here will be weeks when we will work longer hours, Flexible
If you are interested please send your resume to the owner at email@example.com
Please note in the subject line Mechanic position
Here is a picture of downtown St Pete; its a great place to live and ride!