Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Retül support
Quote | Reply
Hello everyone,
I'm Joël from France and my network of fitters works with 8 motion capture systems with 5 Retül systems.
I encounter some problem with the harnesses as they are getting old and I used to send back to Boulder for repair but I want to know if there is some change in the Retül/Specialized company as they are less reactive than they used to be and I'm a little bit worried about that because if I can't get anymore repair or ordrering dots or charger or anything it'll be a very big problem for my network.
So my question is, are they just very busy and less reactive than they used to be or there is something else ?
Thanks a lot.

-----------------------------------------
Joel Steve
Fitter for the French Triathlon Federation
Fitter for Arkea Samsic Pro Cycling Team
Fitter for AG2R Pro Cycling Team
Quote Reply
Re: Retül support [Jojotri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Last month I sent in different shipping one box with 1 harness and just 11 days to have it come back here. As well I sent the Vantage camera to do a checking and les than two weeks.

For me is running well.
Quote Reply
Re: Retül support [Ximo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Ximo,
How do you packed the Vantage camera to se"nd it ?
For my questions, I had the explanation. First they changed their location where to send parts needed to be repaired, from Boulder to Louisville.
And also, they wanted to check, as we are now 9 fitters in my network, if everyone using a Retül system, is certified at least level 1.
So it took some time ....
Thanks again.

-----------------------------------------
Joel Steve
Fitter for the French Triathlon Federation
Fitter for Arkea Samsic Pro Cycling Team
Fitter for AG2R Pro Cycling Team
Quote Reply
Re: Retül support [Jojotri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got the Vantage suitcase, so its easy and safe
Quote Reply