Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

zipp 404 650 tubular race wheels $300 obo
Quote | Reply
I finally got a new bike and it has 700 wheels so I no longer need my 650 race wheels. These wheels are approx 10 years old. I've done 25-30 ironmans on these and not much else, just the occasional shorter race. No crashes. I never trained with them since they are tubulars and a pain in the butt and expensive to replace flat tires. A spoke broke last year and I had all new spokes and tires replaced for good measure. so current tires have 2 or 3 races in them. they are both continentals. back is a sprinter and front is a podium. the hubs are dura ace. they come with the skewers. I'll keep the rear cassette unless you really want it. I'll include 3 spares shown in the picture. the spares are old used tires that should still be good but might not be... $300 obo. Pick up in Costa Mesa, CA or you cover shipping... this is the final price drop. If no takers, then I'll just keep them with the bike... I guess 650 bikes really are obsolete!

John
Last edited by: johnsteed: Jul 31, 14 14:15
Quote Reply
Re: zipp 404 650 tubular race wheels $800 obo [johnsteed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
price dropped to 700

John
Quote Reply
Re: zipp 404 650 tubular race wheels $600 obo [johnsteed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
price dropped to 600

John
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
price dropped to 500

John
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
price dropped to 400

John
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you be willing to ship internationally? In that case I might well be interested.
Quote Reply
Re: zipp 404 650 tubular race wheels $300 obo [johnsteed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
final pirce drop! If they don't sell at $300 firm, I'll just keep them with the bike! these are perfectly good wheels with newer spokes and tires... cheers!

John
Quote Reply