Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by grosso27
Last edited by: grosso27: Apr 19, 10 6:58
Re: wtb lazy s-bend or wrist reliefs [grosso27] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[EDIT: Clip Lites and Lazy S bend extensions are now sold. Wrist Relief extensions are still available.]

I have a pair of both Blackwell Wrist Relief Extensions and HED Lazy S extensions. I went through a period where I tried a bunch of cockpits before finally settling on my current Vision Carbon setup.

The carbon Wrist Reliefs have been cut and show normal minor scuffing where they were inserted into the elbow pad clamps, but are otherwise in perfect condition. The chord length is approximately 11.25" (28.6 cm).

The carbon HED lazy S bends are in similar condition and have an approximate 10.5" (26.7 cm) chord length. (I also have the corresponding Clip Lite brackets and elbow pads...)

PM me if you'd like more information.

EDIT: Clip Lites have a 26.0mm clamp. $150 plus shipping for the Clip Lites plus Lazy S extensions. $80 plus shipping for the Wrist Relief extensions. Photo Attached:

"100% of the people who confuse correlation and causation end up dying."
Last edited by: MOP_Mike: Apr 19, 10 19:56
Quote Reply
Re: wtb lazy s-bend or wrist reliefs [MOP_Mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If the OP doesn't want them, I might be interested in the Blackwell wrist relief extensions. Please PM me and/or send a pic or two to milan_babik at yahoo dot com. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: wtb lazy s-bend or wrist reliefs [Milano] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Post above updated with more details, prices, and pics.

"100% of the people who confuse correlation and causation end up dying."
Quote Reply
Re: wtb lazy s-bend or wrist reliefs [Milano] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you're still looking for the Blakswell writs reliefs, let me know, as I just posted mine for sale
Quote Reply