Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

wtb: your busted up clincher wheelset for the trainer
Quote | Reply
looking for something campy-compatible solely for use on the trainer. i don't care if the brake track is fairly worn down. willing to buy just a rear wheel if that's all you've got. cheaper is better (khamsin, fulcrum racing 7, formula or joytech hubs w/ cxp 22, etc.).

wheel(set) must be:

1. 11s compatible (there are some hubsets that simply were not 11s compatible, e.g. white industries h2 rear);
2. cheap (there, i've said it twice!); and
3. clincher.

i'd prefer that the wheel come with a campy freehub body, but if your price is close to free, that may not be an issue.
Quote Reply
Re: wtb: your busted up clincher wheelset for the trainer [tegra] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The obvious question is "have you checked craigslist?" I can't see why you'd pay $20+ in shipping when there are a zillion wheelsets on CL. I got a solid Bonny RL Aero rear wheel for like $40 on there.

-------------------
Madison photographer Timothy Hughes | Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: wtb: your busted up clincher wheelset for the trainer [Timtek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i've been trawling my local craiglist and kijiji.

shipping would suck, i know.
Quote Reply
Re: wtb: your busted up clincher wheelset for the trainer [tegra] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cool. One thing I actually did was a Wanted: Rear RL Aero Wheel on craigslist and actually got a few replies. You never know how many have parts stockpiled.

-------------------
Madison photographer Timothy Hughes | Instagram
Quote Reply