Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

mavic ksyrium sl premium wheelset....WITH EXTRAS!!!*SOLD.....BAM!!!!!*
Quote | Reply
almost new, less than 300 miles, ti skewers and wheelbags included along with tires (probably vredestein fortezza tri comps and a DA 7800 cassette also with the same milage as the wheels. I am just getting rid of these because im not using them anymore. wheels alone retail for 1200.00 yours with tires, tubes and cassette for 750.00 obo shipped to your door.

PM with questions or offers
Last edited by: IRONwolf: Mar 25, 10 12:53
Quote Reply
Re: mavic ksyrium sl premium wheelset....WITH EXTRAS!!! [IRONwolf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
^
Quote Reply
Re: mavic ksyrium sl premium wheelset....WITH EXTRAS!!! [IRONwolf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hello. what year are these rims? 08, 09 or 10?

what tires are one them?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: mavic ksyrium sl premium wheelset....WITH EXTRAS!!! [twallace100] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Very nice, do you have pics of what kind of condition they are in now and what kind of condition the cassette is in as well?
Quote Reply
Re: mavic ksyrium sl premium wheelset....WITH EXTRAS!!! [mgmoehn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I dont have any pics (I dont own a camera) but the wheels have only about 300 miles on them, the cassette was put on new when I first got the wheels so both around 300 miles, you can see minimal wear on the breaking surface which is to be expected, other than that, damn near perfect condition.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is a top notch seller! No pics needed if said like new it is! fast shipping also! if they were carbon i would pick um up!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sounds good. What color rims/hubs?

Thanks,

--------------------------

TEAM HONEY BADGER
Quote Reply
Re: mavic ksyrium sl premium wheelset....WITH EXTRAS!!! [jsfarmer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://www.bikesomewhere.com/...1218/20258?i=default

black with carbon front hub, sort of metalic decals.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump...these gotta go
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BUY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously, make a reasonable offer and they are yours!!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
^ for monday AM crowd
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

^

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: mavic ksyrium sl premium wheelset....WITH EXTRAS!!! [RushMountmore] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

PMd you back

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
back at you
Quote Reply
Re: mavic ksyrium sl premium wheelset....WITH EXTRAS!!!*SOLD.....BAM!!!!!* [IRONwolf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

SOLD BEEEYOCHES!!!!!

Quote Reply
Re: mavic ksyrium sl premium wheelset....WITH EXTRAS!!!*SOLD.....BAM!!!!!* [IRONwolf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm waiting in the wings if it blows up