Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

item found, thanks ST.
Quote | Reply
I recently purchased a 54t black aero Rotor Q Chainring that is 130 BCD from this forum and found out today that it is too large to fit on my current bike. Apparently the front derailIeur hanger can only go far enough to accept a 53T rotor Q ring or smaller. I'm looking to trade the 54T for a 53T or 52T aero Rotor Q chainring that is 130 BCD. The one I purchased has 600 miles on it and is in excellent condition.

On the off chance you were interested in this chainring and had a Garmin Edge 500, I also have a black and white Cobb V-Flow Max saddles for trade as well.

“Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.” - Lance Armstrong
Last edited by: cyclinglawyer: Mar 26, 11 20:16
Quote Reply
Re: WTT: 54T Aero Rotor Q Chainring for 53T or 52T Aero Rotor Q Chainring [cyclinglawyer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for picture.

“Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.” - Lance Armstrong
Quote Reply
Re: WTT: 54T Aero Rotor Q Chainring for 53T or 52T Aero Rotor Q Chainring [cyclinglawyer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
newbie question here.
why does it not fit? does it have to do with the type of your front derailleur (shimano,sram, campy) or has to do with the frame of your bike and subsequently the height of the front d?
Quote Reply
Re: WTT: 54T Aero Rotor Q Chainring for 53T or 52T Aero Rotor Q Chainring [samlbc88] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The bike I tried to put it on was a small Planet X Stealth frame. I have a 53T non aero Rotor Ring on the outside ring so I knew that fit when I bought the 54T. The shop that installed it originally didn't mention that they had moved the front derailer as far as possible to accomodate the oval shape of the rings. Thus when I tried to install 54T there was no room. They said there was nothing I can do to install it on my Planet X, based on how the bike is set up. As I am not a wrench, I don't know if that actually answers your question, but that's the best how I know it.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a 53T 130BCD non-aero silver Q ring to trade if your interested!
Quote Reply
Re: item found, thanks ST. [cyclinglawyer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i will buy this and also have a non-aero 53t silver 130BCD.

-chris
Quote Reply