Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Hed Stinger 9 front, Zipp Tangent Tubular Tire
Quote | Reply
Up for sale is my lightly used Hed Stinger wheels. Got wheels new directly from Hed January 2015.

Stinger 9 front - used for 1x training ride, never raced. Less than 40 miles total on wheel. Comes w/ Zipp Tangent tire and Hed Skewer - $550

Also have:
New Zipp Tangent tire (never mounted or glued) - 700x24 - $65 shipped
Used Zipp Tangent Tire (best for a spare/flat kit) - 700x27 - $25 shipped

Stinger 9 rear 11s- used for 1x IM and 2 training rides. Less than 200 miles total. Comes w/ Zipp Tangent tire and Hed Skewer - SOLD
Stinger 6 front - Used for 1x IM and 1x training ride. Comes w/ Zipp Tangent tire and Hed Skewer - SOLD
Last edited by: matthansontri: Feb 15, 16 14:16
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Hed Stingers - 9 rear, 9 front, and 6 front [matthansontri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Hed Stingers - 9 rear, 9 front, and 6 front [matthansontri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Matt - I am interested in in HED 9 rear and 6 front that you have for sale. Zach Miller gave me the heads up that you had these for sale. I train with him with Dana Lyons. Are these still available? If so, are they in The Woodlands or will they have to be shipped?

Brad Finger
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Hed Stinger 9 front, Zipp Tangent Tubular Tire [matthansontri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Front 6 and rear 9 sold
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Hed Stinger 9 front, Zipp Tangent Tubular Tire [matthansontri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply