Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: FS Sworks TT chainring and carbon Spider, Zipp Shimano R2C, Di2 external battery/charger, [Tony5] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ughhhhh I've been dying to get my hands on the SS but I need a medium... are you sure it's a large? ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: FS Sworks TT chainring and carbon Spider, Zipp Shimano R2C, Di2 external battery/charger, [BrentwoodTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yep. Lol. Sorry.
Quote Reply
Re: FS Sworks TT chainring and carbon Spider, Zipp Shimano R2C, Di2 external battery/charger, [Tony5] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Castelli sold.

Roka Maverik Pro wetsuit sz lg, used 1 season. 400
Last edited by: Tony5: Jun 27, 15 19:36
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price drop.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the Castelli sold to me? I sent a pm yesterday afternoon on it.
Last edited by: DFW_Tri: Jun 28, 15 5:44
Quote Reply
Re: FS Sworks TT chainring and carbon Spider, Zipp Shimano R2C, Di2 external battery/charger, [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No sorry. Sold yesterday after I sent you pics via email.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You can obviously sell your stuff to whomever you want but I said in that same PM that I wanted the suit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Updated for new items and all sold items removed.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Added Shimano Pro Evo J Bends extensions
Quote Reply
Re: Roka Maverik Pro, Catalyst Wheel Cover, Di2 external battery charger, [Tony5] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Adding sitero pro carbon.
Quote Reply
Re: Roka Maverik Pro, Catalyst Wheel Cover, Di2 external battery charger, [Tony5] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Re: Roka Maverik Pro, Catalyst Wheel Cover, Di2, cassettes, saddles. [Tony5] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the Di2 charger still for sale?
Quote Reply
Re: Roka Maverik Pro, Catalyst Wheel Cover, Di2, cassettes, saddles. [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yep
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still have the cassettes? please send me price and pictures
tks!
Quote Reply
Re: FS Sworks TT chainring and carbon Spider, Zipp Shimano R2C, Di2 external battery/charger, [gordofoca] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Also interested in the cassettes (I need a 10-speed and am looking for something bigger for a gravel setup -- 32 or maybe 28). Can you please send prices & details?
Quote Reply

Prev Next