Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTS Fizik Aliante
Quote | Reply
*Update* Found my new saddle, just need to sell this one now!

Thanks for all the responses, I've tracked down just about everything I'm looking for! One last thing (I hope) and this plays mostly to my vanity. I picked up a lightly used Fizik Aliante (black/white) from a fellow STer about two weeks ago. Since then, I realized that the bike I'm building up is going to be black and red and having some white on there is obviously a huge no-no. I know, first world problems.

So, looking to sell this Aliante - as you can see, it's in great shape. $60 shipped to your door!

If you work harder you'll go faster
Last edited by: timmyc99: Nov 9, 14 9:57
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: SRAM Road Shifters, Alloy Drop Bar, BB30 Bottom Bracket, 10sp Chain, Mechanical Disc, [timmyc99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got a brand new sram press fit BB30 I'll sell. $20
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: SRAM Road Shifters, Alloy Drop Bar, BB30 Bottom Bracket, 10sp Chain, Mechanical Disc, [timmyc99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have some Avid BB5's with the pads still in good shape. $50 to your door if you're interested

Or, if you're interested, I have some Sram 10 speed HydroR road disc levers/brakes for $450 to your door.

Michael Hebert
Hebertmike.com
Supported by: EnduroPacks | TrainerRoad | Asylum Cycles
I support: Team RWB
Last edited by: hebert.mike: Oct 14, 14 21:57
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Specialized handlebar - older ergo with zertz around the clamping area to reduce vibration $15 shipped

New in bag BB30 bearing with clips. The micro spacers and wavy spacer is used as are the dust covers. I sold my BB30 frame before I had to use these. $25 shipped

Take both for $35
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I could get you some SRAM Red shifters, a brand new Ultegra chain and a 42cm ergo bar for $250 plus shipping. Let me know if that interests you and I can get some details your way.

Edit - I might be able to muster up some BB30 bearings too...drop me a pm and we can figure out a package to get you kitted out.
Last edited by: StW: Oct 15, 14 7:26
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a Zipp service course alloy drop bar 42 c2c.

Looking for $45

David

H & A Racing
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: SRAM Road Shifters, Alloy Drop Bar, BB30 Bottom Bracket, 10sp Chain, Mechanical Disc, [dbro1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey all - thanks for the responses... will respond later today (at work, hooray!)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sent you a pm
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM/email sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Found all that stuff, thanks! Updated for my saddle search!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: WTB/WTT: Fizik Aliante (Update) [timmyc99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have an all black one, that I may trade. Would love to see a pic of yours, and I can send one of mine tomorrow if interested!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB/WTT: Fizik Aliante (Update) [francesco] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated with pics!

Quote Reply
Re: WTB/WTT: Fizik Aliante (Update) [timmyc99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump - found the saddle I was looking for, Fizik Aliante for sale now!

Quote Reply