Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: FS: New Stuff: Zipp 808/1080 Wheelset - FSA SLK Light - CycleOps Jet Fluid Pro Trainer [indianacyclist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey sorry, crankset already sold.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garage Sale - UPDATED - Down to the last few items [mtwagner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the jetfluid pro trainer + block still availble.

very interested
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garage Sale - UPDATED - Down to the last few items [quickjab27] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quickjab27, a local buddy of mine was supposed to take it off my hands, but he's been awol for 2 weeks. Let me check with him and get right back to you.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 808/1080 Clincher Wheelset - Alum Brake Track - Price reduced. $1450 [mtwagner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
do you still have the wheels?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 808/1080 Clincher Wheelset - Alum Brake Track - Price reduced. $1450 [mikiefaith] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, the wheels are currently available.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 808/1080 Clincher Wheelset - Alum Brake Track - Price reduced. $1450 [mtwagner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can't send a pm, please contact me at mike_agiannidis@yahoo.com
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much for the wheels? Are they FC?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 808/1080 Clincher Wheelset - Alum Brake Track - Price reduced. $1450 [mikiefaith] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mikiefaith wrote:
Can't send a pm, please contact me at mike_agiannidis@yahoo.com
In Reply To:

Hi Mike - sent your contact information to my buddy. He should be emailing soon if he hasn't already.

mmot21 wrote:
How much for the wheels? Are they FC?

Helping sell these for a friend. He's asking $1450, and yes, I believe they are FC. I can forward your info over to him if you'd like.
Quote Reply

Prev Next