Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

fs: various items of clothing -- pearl izumi, sugoi, de soto, descente.
Quote | Reply
[edit]both videos are up as of 12:04am ET.[/edit]

it's time for me to start cleaning out the closet. most of these things were high-end at the time. by and large, they still have a lot of life left in them.

since my camera is non-functional these days but my craptastic flip video camera works fine, i've made two youtube videos. items 1 through 4 are featured in film 1, and items 5 through 9 are featured in film 2.

if you have any questions, feel free to post in here or pm me -- doesn't matter to me.

1. large black pearl izumi jerseys (2x). i have no idea what the model is. these were high-end jerseys when i bought them in 2006 ($100 each). i wore them both for about a season and a half, but then moved onto tri jerseys. price: $15+shipping each.

2. medium descente half-knickers (1x). fairly high end knickers (~$120 purchase price). bought these online, but i have long legs/short torso (88cm inseam/179cm tall), so although they cover my knees, i'd like them to go further down my calves. lesson learned: never buying half-knickers or knickers because they just don't fit mah legs. i used these twice, for a total of about 5 hours of riding. price: $25+shipping.

3. medium de soto carrera tri tops: SOLD.

4. medium sugoi tank top (1x). i didn't buy this one. i bought some desoto stuff for a girlfriend of mine a while back, but then she started gaining weight and swore off all exercise. the clothing i bought for her went to a friend of mine - but, my friend refused to accept it as a gift, so she gave me this tank top in exchange. i've never worn it before as tank tops aren't my thing. price: $8+shipping.

5. medium cofidis bib shorts (1x). these are made by nalini. bought it off of pbk for use on the trainer. i've used it 4 times, but i have a lot of other old, beaten up shorts that i wear on the trainer while this one sits around in a box. price: $10+shipping.

6. large red pearl izumi jersey (1x). i have no idea what the model is. this was a high-end jersey when i bought it in 2007. i wore it as one of my jerseys in 2007. after that, i moved on to tri jerseys. price: $12+shipping.

7. large sugoi roadstar jersey (1x). more high-end stuff here ($120 purchase price, roughly). bought it over the web, but unfortunately as with most long-sleeved jerseys/jackets, it doesn't fit me right. the jersey is useful for something in between a jersey and a jacket -- it's (reasonably) waterproof and windproof, but not really suitable for anything below ~5° celcius without 2+ base layers). i typically use it between 5° celcius and 15° celcius in the sun, or between 12° and 18° celcius in the rain. price: $25+shipping.

8. medium mountain equipment coop tech t-shirt (1x). not very high-end (i think i paid $30 or $35 for it). hasn't seen much use in the last 4 years (i've maybe worn it 15 times, tops?). would probably fit someone in the 150lbs-160lbs range a lot better than it fits me (160-165lbs depending on the season). price: $5+shipping.

9. women's large pearl izumi shorts (1x). high-end at the time when it was bought ($120). saw a year of heavy use by the gf. for some reason it was left in my box of cycling clothes. it must have been there for quite a while now... price: $10+shipping.
Last edited by: tegra: Jul 20, 10 19:45
Quote Reply
Re: fs: various items of clothing -- pearl izumi, sugoi, de soto, descente. [tegra] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What size are the carrera tops? pm sent.
Quote Reply
Re: fs: various items of clothing -- pearl izumi, sugoi, de soto, descente. [tegra] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM Sent on De soto tops :)

E Curt
Enter my raffle to win an iPad!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent on knickers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am interested in one of the black and the red Pearl Izumi Jerseys- are they in good condition? Also one of the Desoto new Tri Tops.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I sent you a PM on the tops. Let me know.
Quote Reply
Re: fs: various items of clothing -- pearl izumi, sugoi, de soto, descente. [holocker10] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I am interested in one of the black and the red Pearl Izumi Jerseys- are they in good condition? Also one of the Desoto new Tri Tops.

the pearl izumi jerseys are still in very good condition. i would imagine that you'd get at least another 2 years of heavy use out of them (by heavy use i mean you're using each jersey twice a week on average).
Last edited by: tegra: Jul 20, 10 4:10
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am interested in one of the black PI tops, red PI tops, and 1 new Desoto Jersey. ALso possibly teh bibs depending on condition. CAn you send me a total shipping to zip 92011.
THank You
Quote Reply