Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

fs: USE seatpost, sidi shoes, fizik arione [updated]
Quote | Reply
clearing out the basement as i'm moving in 3 weeks! i'd rather not have to take this crap with me :)

feel free to pm me if you would like to see additional pictures. i don't have any, but i can take some more if you're interested.

1. fsa k-wing carbon road handlebar - SOLD

note that there is a scratch on the clearcoat courtesy of me scraping my house keys across it during a ride. it is located just above the 'F' in fsa, on the left side of the handlebar in picture 2. the handlebar saw about 1500 miles of use until it became clear that the bars were just too wide for comfort (width = 44cm).

pic1, pic2

2. fsa gossamer aluminium road handlebar - SOLD

these came stock with my cannondale, but were never mounted on the bike. width = 42cm.

pic1
, pic2

3. USE alien seatpost - us$75 shipped in the us, c$75 shipped in canada.

has seen about 1000 miles of use before i switched back to my stock seatpost. though this is one serious bling seatpost (very light, good comfort), i needed more setback than this seatpost provides.

the scratch marks due to the post being stuck into the seattube stretch 10cm up from the post's base. there's 24cm of carbon "pipe," and the seatpost's diameter is 27.2mm.

pic1, pic2, pic3, pic4, pic5

4. sidi t2.6 tri shoes - us$130 shipped in the us, c$130 shipped in canada.

i really tried to make these things work! i rode on them for about 3 months, maybe 2000 miles of use in them, but they're half a size too small (size = 43.5). if you are thinking of buying these, make sure you're size 43 in brands like shimano, dmt, etc. don't say i didn't warn you!

there were a couple rides in which these shoes saw rain, but i wore shoe covers on these rides, so the shoes have never been covered in mud or anything.

pic1, pic2, pic3, pic4
Last edited by: tegra: Oct 29, 09 21:40
Quote Reply
Re: fs: 2x fsa handlebars, USE seatpost, sidi shoes [tegra] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
el bumps.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump 2!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i am adding a fizik arione (the regular ol wing flex model) to this parts sale. colour = black. the saddle has very low miles... it just did not agree with my sit bones!

US$65 shipped in the us, C$65 shipped in the 51st united state (aka canada).
Last edited by: tegra: Oct 28, 09 19:20
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
both sets of handlebars have sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pics of the Arione to kentiger at hotmail dot com when you have the chance please
Quote Reply