Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

for sale: zipp 808 rear, 404 front, DA cassette, zipp wheel bag, aero helmet-rudy project
Quote | Reply
just making a prelimanry post, i have a set of wheels i would like to sell, zipp 808 rear, 404 front, very lightly used, one ironman, a couple halfs, never trained on, they are in fantastic shape... these wheels are about 4-5 years old

both wheels come with a zipp tire that has decent tread left, the 808 has a american classic hub, the 404 has a standard zipp hub (or i believe standard)

want to sell as a pair, will only sell separately if i have two buyers...

the rear has a shimano dura ace cassette which is in fantastic shape on it i would be willing to let go with it i believe it is a 11/23 but i need to double check, will be posting pics and more info tomorrow...

i also have a zipp wheel bag for sale...

i have a price set in mind that i won't go under but will listen to all reasonable offers just please don't waste my time, ideally i would like to sell all this stuff in one package, the bag, both wheels and the cassette, but feel free to make seperate offers on the cassette or bag

Last edited by: gulrich: Feb 23, 11 14:14
Quote Reply
Re: for sale: zipp 808 rear, 404 front, DA cassette, zipp wheel bag [gulrich] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Clincher? Dimpled? Price?
Quote Reply
Re: for sale: zipp 808 rear, 404 front, DA cassette, zipp wheel bag [Socalbeachbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
both clincher and dimpled, shimano hubs...
Quote Reply
Re: for sale: zipp 808 rear, 404 front, DA cassette, zipp wheel bag [gulrich] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
whats the price?
Quote Reply
Re: for sale: zipp 808 rear, 404 front, DA cassette, zipp wheel bag [dharke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
the wheels alone i would like to get 1050.00 plus shipping, they come with the tires as well...

the cassette is in great condition, barely used, i would like to get 150.00 but will listen to all offers...

the bag is in great shape as well and i will be posting pics, right now 50.00 plus shipping is what it would take...

If someone buys the cassette and wheels together i will happily throw in the bag as part of the package, 1200.00 total...

i also have an aero helmet for sale, rudy project large, i'll post a pic in a bit...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am interested in the front wheel, if there is someone out there to take the rear wheel
Quote Reply
Re: for sale: zipp 808 rear, 404 front, DA cassette, zipp wheel bag [dharke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
might be interested in the rear - what's the price breakdown for the F/R separately?

http://www.litespeed.com
Quote Reply
Re: for sale: zipp 808 rear, 404 front, DA cassette, zipp wheel bag [TiDriver] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hmmm i guess like 475 front /575 rear would be fair...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
the aero helmet has literally been used once, i am just not an aero helmet guy and have tried numerous different ones, this is the only one i felt comfortable enough to actually race in...

make me a decent offer and it can be yours, men's large...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bag has been sold
Quote Reply
Re: for sale: zipp 808 rear, 404 front, DA cassette, zipp wheel bag, aero helmet-rudy project [gulrich] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
On the wheels are the bearings smooth and does the freehub body have any teeth marks?

Visit The Chipotle Calorie Calculator
Quote Reply
Re: for sale: zipp 808 rear, 404 front, DA cassette, zipp wheel bag, aero helmet-rudy project [electusunus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
small teeth marks on free hub, bearings are fine as far as i know...
Quote Reply
Re: for sale: zipp 808 rear, 404 front, DA cassette, zipp wheel bag, aero helmet-rudy project [gulrich] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the rear if you still have it.

----------------------------------------

Quote Reply
Re: for sale: zipp 808 rear, 404 front, DA cassette, zipp wheel bag, aero helmet-rudy project [wpg_wild_cat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
everything has been sold except for the 404 front wheel...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
gulrich wrote:
everything has been sold except for the 404 front wheel...
How much do you want for that?
Quote Reply
Re: for sale: zipp 808 rear, 404 front, DA cassette, zipp wheel bag, aero helmet-rudy project [keg97] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
550 shipped is what im asking
Quote Reply